" Aur haan, ab...Neil agar tumhe koi problem naa ho...mtlb agar tumhe yehaan koi kaam naa ho to tum wahaan ruk jao...Avni ko accha lagega..."

" Par maa, main kaise...ye accha.... He is unable to continue when Avni interrupts him.

" Maa, aapko pta hai Neil kehte hai unka koi kaam mujh se important nahi hai, to mujhe nahi lagta unhe wahaan koi kaam hoga..." On this he gives her a look that yes, tell maa everything that what things I tell you.

" Accha agar aisi baat hai to fir tum ruk jao, aur Neil is mauke ka fayda uthaao, ab main dadi to ban gyi...tum dono mujhe nani banaao " Neela says this just to tease them but on hearing these words of their mother, both of their eyes get big and Avni's face turns red and Neil looks at her on which she looks down shaking her head in order to compose herself

" Maa, aap bhi n kuch bhi bolti ho...main aapse baad me baat karti hu...."

Saying this she is about to disconnect the phone but Neela stops her and then tells Neil to stay there if he wants and they has no problem with this, rather she would feel good that at least for these two days her daughter will have someone to take care of her in that new place. And anyway, both of them are engaged now so it is not a big deal.
Both of them slightly smile at their mother's trust.

So while accepting Neela's words, Neil says ok that he will stop and then after this conversation Avni disconnects the phone saying that she'll call her later.

" To ab aap ruk rahe ho yaa fir Shweta maa se bhi permission loon ?" At this, he looks at her

" Haven't you become too courageous?"

" Ab koi darphok banega, to kisi ko to himmat dikhaani padegi...?" She says this with a tight smile, on which Neil holds her arm and pulls her gently in such a way that she gets up from her chair and comes into his lap, as both were sitting very close.

" By the way, how about maa's wish? Should we make her n..... He is unable to say anything further when she silences him by placing her finger on his lips.

" Hmm, We will think about it after I come from the office in the evening..." placing one of her hands behind his neck and placing the finger of her other hand on his lips she speaks in a coaxing voice on which he gets suprised to see her talking in the same tone as his, that too without any hesitation. Something has changed in this girl, She looks something different.
Even before she comes here, he is observing her actions which is different from her usual behavior.

But now here, before he can say anything, she speaks.

" Ab nastha kare....itni baaton me meri chai thandi ho gyi...." She pouts, to which he tells her that he make it again, to which she refuses, saying she will be late.

But Neil says that nothing like this will happen, till she finishes this poha he will make her tea and along with that he will book a cab for her, So that by the time she has breakfast, her car will be ready.

After doing all this, both of them leave for her office, because at this time both of them could not be busy in their romance.

Throughout the way, Avni keeps blabbering with her words, which Neil listens to with a smile...he was longing to hear the voice of his this talkative girl, Who talks this much only in front of him.

Soon their cab stops in front of a building and both of them come out of the car....Neil cups her face before going inside.

" Take care of yourself, I wanted to have lunch together but I know it is difficult for you to manage this, so just have your lunch on time...."

" OK aur kuch sir ?" she asks smilingly to which he smiles, Today there is a genuine smile on her face which is making her face blossom, and this smile is given by him only because of him coming here.