Chapter 26

That night, as Cheng Yang expected, Cheng Yang tossed and turned in bed, and it was only early in the morning that she finally fell asleep.

During the night, he even had several dreams, which caused Cheng Yang to rise the next day, and his head hurt a little.

Zhong Hui noticed that Cheng Yang's brow was tightened a bit, and asked Cheng Yang if she hadn't slept too well last night.

Cheng Yang nodded, and did not hide Zhong Hui.

Zhong Hui's suggestion is that Cheng Yang can give herself more temples and ease a little.

Leaning on the sofa, Cheng Yang gently rubbed his temples as Zhong Hui said.

Cheng Yang didn't go out in the morning, Zhong Hui went down and brought him breakfast to the room.

The awards ceremony was held at 2 pm. At that time, she should stay at the scene for a while. Cheng Yang is now resting in her room and she will support her spirit.

At noon, the two went out. After having lunch in the hotel downstairs, Zhong Hui accompanied Cheng Yang, took a car for rent, and hurried to the ceremony site.

At that time, after a few minutes, a red carpet will have to be walked into the venue. The red carpet assistant will not be able to accompany Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang went up alone.

Some media reporters stood on the side of the red carpet. When Cheng Yang walked on it, it was the first time that she felt being illuminated by a lot of magnesium lamps, as if everyone's eyes were focused on him for a moment.

Cheng Yang heard the sound of Kakaka's photo shooting. For a moment, Cheng Yang suddenly had a strange feeling that the whole world was watching.

He seems to be able to understand why some entertainment stars like to walk the red carpet.

It can really satisfy some vanity.

But at the same time, this kind of over-rendered excitement is not something Cheng Yang likes too much, he still likes simplicity and calmness.

Two hosts were standing in front of the red carpet. The male host was wearing a blue suit, and the female host was wearing an off-shoulder dress with ankles. This was outside in the open air, not inside the venue. I already noticed sharply that the hostess was so cold that her whole body seemed unnatural, but she was very dedicated. Although she was cold, she still kept her elegant smile.

The hostess handed another microphone to Cheng Yang, and asked Cheng Yang to introduce herself.

Cheng Yang showed a warm smile and made a brief introduction, stating that she was a live blogger in the game area.

He was already handsome, and with a smile, it seemed as if this cold winter no longer seemed so cold, making him feel warm.

The two presenters stood on both sides of Cheng Yang. The male presenter joked that it was not too difficult for him to enter the entertainment industry directly with Cheng Yang's handsome and handsome appearance.

Cheng Yang smiled and replied about whether to enter the entertainment industry. He needed to discuss with his family.

"Consult with your girlfriend?" The hostess interjected in a timely manner.

Cheng Yang didn't answer this, and her smile seemed impeccable.

"Isn't it always a boyfriend?"

This is a ceremony held on the live broadcast platform, and the media invited are not too mainstream. Naturally, the host asked questions randomly.