Chapter 8: Steal a bag

After a while, Cheng Yang heard the sound of low and steady breathing near him. He guessed that the man might be asleep, so he quietly turned to the right and lay sideways, using the moonlight outside the window with his eyes Every inch traces the handsome silhouette of a man.

Ah, he is so handsome!

Cheng Yang sent his heartfelt emotion, and now this handsome man is lying in a bed with him.

The same place, the same scene, the same bed, Cheng Yang instantly remembered a few nights ago, he was like this with a man.

Cheng Yang had never imagined that there would be such a day to sleep with such a good man.

Bewildered by the beauty of the man, Cheng Yang pursed her lips. He wanted to kiss him secretly.

Cheng Yang cast aside her **** and hunger for this idea, and then he immediately argued that he was a normal man and had normal desires.

Just kiss it.

Cheng Yang carefully moved his body forward, and faded toward the Yan Yan because of falling asleep, rested peacefully leaning on.

Seeing that he was about to kiss the man's lips, a sudden change occurred, and Cheng Yang's body was slammed back.

The bed was slightly dangling. When Cheng Yang looked back and looked intently, she saw the presumption that he had thought that he was asleep. This would be right on him.

"You haven't fallen asleep?" Cheng Yang screamed in surprise, then realized that she had asked it knowingly.

He said that his heavy body was above Cheng Yang. He lowered his eyes, and at the bottom of his eyes, something that Cheng Yang was familiar with, which could be called lust, was flowing slowly.

The words of the fingers gently stroked Cheng Yang's soft lips, her voice was thick and magnetic, and Cheng Yang's heart was beating.

He asked Cheng Yang: "What are you going to do?"

The stolen relative was arrested for a while, Cheng Yang's ears turned red in a flash, but fortunately the light in the room was not bright enough, and there was only a slight moonlight, so the man could not see his distress at this time.

Cheng Yang avoided her eyes, and her opponent's lower body was close to him without any gaps. Cheng Yang didn't know how to react to this overly ambiguous posture.

So simply choose silence.

"If you want, just say it directly." Yan Yan lifted his fingers, replaced his hands with his lips, and kissed Cheng Yang's round and full lips.

Cheng Yang's pupils widened sharply.

Whoever said he wanted it, he just wanted to kiss him secretly, and it became what he wanted.

"No ..." Cheng Yang wanted to refute that he was not, but seemed to forget that he and the man kissed each other. He opened his mouth and said a word, and his voice was crowded. A soft tongue in the mouth blocked it.

Cheng Yang then made a sound similar to 唔唔唔.

As soon as they touched each other's tongues, the man slammed Cheng Yang's tongue hard. At that time, an unusually strong current surged into Cheng Yang's limbs.

Cheng Yang's body was soft and bursting against the man's chest. He turned his hand into a phalange and grasped the opponent's placket.

The reaction of the body was much more honest than his mouth. The man's phalanx was trapped in Cheng Yang's delicate hair, and he gradually deepened the kiss while holding him. When he stopped, the kiss was about to suffocate. When he stopped, Cheng Yang could only paralyze and breathe. There was no more refusal to say in his mouth.