Zappy Holidays (Izuku X Yunaka) [BNHA X Fire Emblem]

Start from the beginning

But little did she know, someone saw her from a mile away. And that individual approached her.

She didn't pay any mind, as she just want to rest. But as she opened her eyes, she soon find herself in an apartment.

"Thank god you finally woke up. You passed out as you tried to sit on the bench. Luckily, I was quick enough to catch you. Although, I had to run. But, it was worth it because I managed to catch you in time." The individual said, as he's wearing an apron. She went and scanned the area, and noticed that the apartment is clean.

"How long was I out?" Is all Larimar asked.

"Just 2 hours. You're sleep deprived, I can tell by looking at your eyes. I don't know what you did, and I won't pry, but you need to take care of yourself." The individual said. His voice was stern, but has gentleness in it.

Larimar couldn't believe it. Someone was worried for her. For once in her life, someone was worried for her. She never received love by the people she met, and with her job, it's impossible to find someone that will care.

But this individual, who is just a stranger, managed to make her happy. She didn't smile, but deep down, she is happy.

"Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Izuku Midoriya. I'm sorry if I carried you to my apartment, it's just nearby, so I had to. I'm just glad that you're okay now, because you really aren't looking good earlier. I prepared us some meal, since you might be hungry." Izuku said, as he placed the pot at the table. "And can I know your name? I want to know so I can help you."

Larimar just stares at him. She couldn't believe how kind he is. But she knows this kindness might be just a farce. No one has been kind to her. The caretakers at the orphanage just did their job, but they never cared for her. Her clients are just cold-hearted and just want to see the target be eliminated. And her parents? They left her at a young age, so that should tell that they're not kind to her.

And yet, this stranger manages to make her comfortable in just their first meeting.

"My name is Larimar." She replied.

She didn't understand why she responded to him. Usually, she just shut her mouth and leave. But for some reason, she felt she needed Izuku.

"Nice to meet you, Larimar. If it's okay, can I ask why are you wandering around the street?" Izuku asked, as he stared at her eyes with concern.

Larimar felt warmth, something she never felt before.

"I... I'm a hitman, you see. My job is killing people. But, I only do it to survive. That's all I can say. You can report me if you like, but my hands are already stained." She responded. She didn't understand why she told him her identity and her job. But she felt she wanted to tell him.

"I guess for once I became stupid. Well, at least I get to experience the warmth that my parents never gave me." She thought, as she's prepared to see Izuku calling the cops.

But all Izuku did was to hug her tightly.

"I... I don't know how to respond to that. But, all I can do for now is to be there with you." Izuku said, as he started to pat her head. "I'm not someone who can judge others, and I know you did something wrong and deserve to be punished. But I know there's more to it, and it seems that you're not ready to say it yet. So for now, I want to be here with you, helping you find a path."

Larimar couldn't believe it. Someone was kind to her.

For the first time in her life, someone is showing compassion.

"You won't rat me out? I killed people, lots of them that I lost count. I deserve to be punished. So why aren't you calling the police?" Larimar asked, as she's confused at the situation right now.

She's right, she deserves to get punished. But Izuku seems to be a strange fellow.

"Like I said, your sins deserves to be punished. But, I'm in no position to bring that judgement. All I can do is to help you. Because I know there's still kindness in your heart." Izuku said, as he gave her a warm smile. "And I know I'm commiting a grave sin here. And I'll carry it to the rest of my life. As long as I can help you, it's enough for me."

Larimar just couldn't believe it. Someone like Izuku exist. And because of it, she smiled for the first time.

"You are an idiot, you know. But thank you. I don't know if I can be saved. But I'll try, especially since you want to believe in me reforming." Larimar said, as she let out a sigh. The events that unfold is still confusing, but she won't waste this opportunity.

Izuku smiled, as he's glad that Larimar will at least try. If she doesn't, then he will accept whatever punishment the Gods will give to him. But, he's willing to save someone who needed it the most.

"Come, let's eat now." Is all Izuku said, as the meal is already ready.

Larimar just smiled, as she hope that Izuku is right. She hope that she can still be saved.

---------------

Izuku remembered the first time he met Yunaka. She was Larimar at the time.

"It took me quite a while to earn your trust completely. When I found out about your past, I was heartbroken. I already know you were a hitman when we first me because you told it to me. But when you finally told me about your childhood, I just wanted to find your parents and give them a slug." Izuku said, as he carefully caress Yunaka's cheeks.

"Hehe, you're too kind. I don't deserve this kindness, especially with what I did in the past. But you love every single part of me, and helped me fix my life. I'm so happy to have you in my life." Yunaka said, as she gave Izuku a quick kiss to the lips. "I'm so happy I changed my name from Larimar to Yunaka, and I'll always love you no matter what."

"I love you too, and I know I'm going to hell because I didn't call the authorities. But, I'm prepared to walk to hell if it means that I can save you." Izuku said, as he kissed Yunaka, which she reciprocated. It lasted for 30 seconds before they let go of the kiss.

Izuku then proceeds to touch Yunaka's butt.

"Oho~! You really like touching my butt. But, I don't mind because I'm itching to fuck you, Izuku." Yunaka said, as she grinds her hips in response.

It resulted in Izuku getting an erection, which made Yunaka smile.

"I really want to fuck you, but a little bit of teasing won't hurt, right?" She says, as she caress Izuku's body. She loves Izuku, and she dream of becoming his wife.

Izuku just gave her a warm smile. "Yeah, and I know our position right now might be not the right moment for me to ask you this... Yunaka, will you marry me?"

Yunaka wanted to laugh, as he's right, it's pretty ridiculous to ask her this while she's grinding her hips. But, she just smiles.

"I have no right to be happy with all the things I did. But he's here, asking me if he could marry me. I have no right to complain about the timing of it. I'm just happy I can be with him for the rest of my life." Yunaka then kissed him on the lips before she gave him a response. "Yes, I would love to marry you, Izuku."

Izuku was happy to hear her response. But he remembers he didn't have the ring with him.

So, he wanted to get up until Yunaka gave him another kiss.

"I know you don't have a ring with you. That could wait, because I want to make love with you." Yunaka then stopped grinding her hips. "Izuku, make me pregnant."

Izuku smiled, as the two finally started to make love.

It might be too late, but it's the perfect start of the new year for the two of them, and there will be more to come.

---------------

A/N:

Heyyas!! A new oneshot is up!!!

1st oneshot of 2024, and it's Yunaka.

It took quite a while. But, I really want to make sure I nailed this one, and I really want to make a Yunaka one-shot. I do want to make more oneshots with videogame characters.

Hope you enjoy and have a nice day.