8. The abused become the abuser

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Dont like it, picture sum else. (if you think it looks a little gay then I mean... 😉)

I made breakfast with a simple egg and toast. My appetite still being a lot bigger than it was 2 weeks ago. I think all this eating is not good for me because my stomach is constantly bloated. God damn let me eat without watching calories.

Once finished I get up and place my plate into the sink. I'll clean it afterwards. I don't have anything to do today. I go back upstairs to grab my phone and laptop before grabbing my keys and leaving my shitty house. Now that Steve is dead I might be able to buy my own house one a whole lot bigger and prettier. I'll look into it tonight.

I hop onto my bike and make my way to school. Today, I left the house at 8 to be there by 8:15. For once not needing to head to the park or some other place to waste time. The ride there was relaxing. The wind going through my hair, the carefree expression that could finally rest on my face. The one that I knew I would have never had with Steve nor would I with Parker.

Parents aren't needed. In my case, I would have been better off as an orphan. Like the one I am right now. Being able to do whatever I wanted. The fear that was always holding me down finally lifted. Nothing in the world could break my good mood right now. I'm in such a good mood that I might not make a smart-ass comment toward the teacher.

When I got to school I had a smile on my face. A pure happy smile. My facial muscles felt odd from the unfamiliar expression.

Walking up to the door people gave me weird looks, some scared ones and some surprised expressions made their way onto my classmate's faces. I got to my locker and placed my bag inside of it taking out my math textbook. I know math first-period I've been dying. Today on the other hand I walked into class wearing a smile. Smiling at the teacher and giving her an Apple I had taken from my lunch.

She looked at me confusion filling her face. She took the Apple and smelled it. She thought I poisoned it. I let out a soft laugh as I saw her take a small bite trying to see if something was wrong with it.

"It's not poisoned?" she questioned looking at me. I laughed again and shook my head letting her know that it was not. She still looked skeptical but took a bite anyway.

"If it was poisoned I would go to jail for murder and I would need to pay for your hospital bills. I don't think I would be willing to do that." I tell her turning around to take my seat. I heard a little thank you and smiled back at her I'm response. I sat in my seat and took out my laptop, ready to take notes.

It's weird being happy it really is. I'm kinda loving it tho. I might be able to make new friends. That's something I've never had. Maybe I could have a few. A group even? That would be so cool.

Everyone else pov

Why is she happy?

She's going to kill me, isn't she?

Is she ok? Did she kill like 20 people?

I'm staying away from her for sure

Isn't it supposed to be like one of the best assassins in the world. A killing machine almost? Why is it smiling?

Is she going to bomb school?

I'm scared

Marianna pov

Math was so fun! I didn't learn shit but I had a conversation with the person sitting next to me. She looked like she was going to shit herself, looking at me wide-eyed the entire time but, I talked to someone. I should be in a good mood more often.

Walking down the hall has never been as fun as it is today. I'm smiling at everyone around me. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Stacy a real bitch and the "Queen" of the school I could say, standing right behind me with her minions.