Prologue

You were sitting on your chair in your bedroom looking for a map to explore because why not. You downloaded a couple of maps that had good rating. So you loaded up GMOD and wait till your addons were fully done. After they were finished downloading you clicked on single player, clicked on Role play and loaded up RP_Southside. You were thinking back on how this map looked and you were astonished on how good the textures were.

(big up The Librarian, he makes good content so check him out)

Once you were in you spawned in the middle of the road with your Physgun In you hands. You looked around before you start to wonder around the place then you checked what your player model was because sometimes your model changes to Dr. Kleiner.

(This Guy)

(This Guy)

You pressed "C" on your keyboard and clicked on player models, you see your player as Dr. Kleiner. So you find the PM (Player Model) you always pick, which is the Hunter from Left 4 dead, and clicked apply. Once you've done that you close the player model tab and explored the map.

You were entering the diner on the map.

 As you entered the building you saw a bright, white, floating orb by one of the tables

As you entered the building you saw a bright, white, floating orb by one of the tables. You walked up at to the orb and pressed your interact button...

Nothing happened so you decided to pull out your crowbar and hit the orb multiple times. Suddenly your whole screen turned white and so did your entire room then you blacked out.......