Chapter 2 - New Student

I was standing in some sort of office with team RWBY beside me, a blonde woman next to a man who goes by the name Ozpin.

Ozpin: So tell me, what's your name and how did you get here?

(Y/N): uh well my name is (Y/N) and I... I kinda got lost.

He said trying to not tell the man how he originally got here.

Ozpin: Well (Y/N), I know your lying because I never seen clothes like that before.

He points at your outfit. Team RWBY and the blonde was looking me wondering who I am.

Yang: I like the clothes. He looks nice~

Ruby elbowed yang to tell her to be quiet.

(Y/N): ummm... It's called fashion grandpa, get with your time.

He smirked after saying that and team RWBY snickered including the blonde who chuckled a little. Ozpin then smiled and laughed.

Ozpin: haha... But seriously how'd you get here?

Welp I guess I got to tell them the truth.

(Y/N): okay, so here I was playing a game called Garry's Mod right, I chose a map I wanted to play. I then explored the map y'know checking it out. So I entered this building and I saw this white, floating orb and I got up to the orb and hitted it. Suddenly my whole room turned white and I blacked out. After that I woke up in some sort of forest and here I am.

Everyone in the room looked at me confused of what I told them. I looked at everyone and saw there faces.

Ruby: Uhhhh... What?

(Y/N): Long story short, I somehow teleported here.

Ruby: Ohhhh okay...

Weiss: Why didn't you say that first?

(Y/N): Well I don't know if you wanted the long story or the short one.

Ozpin: Okay, I think I understand now. You were playing your game and found this orb. Then you hit it and you teleport to Remnant.

(Y/N): Yeah that seems about right... Wait what's Remnant?

Ozpin told me what Remnant is and it's pretty much like Earth but different and maybe a lil bit dangerous.

The blonde woman who I now know her name is Glynda notices the weapon in my hand.

Glynda: What's that in your hand?

(Y/N): Oh this.. This is a Toolgun. It makes me spawn some stuff like props, weapons, vehicles, people.

Ruby: You can spawn in weapons!

She said gleefully and looking at me with stars in her eyes.

(Y/N): Yes Ruby, weapons.

Blake: So you can spawn in anything you want?

(Y/N): Pretty much yeah.

Glynda looked at Ozpin and she saw that face he put on. The face she saw before he asked Ruby to join Beacon.

Glynda: Ozpin I know what your thinking and I don't like it.

Ozpin ignored Glynda.

Ozpin: say (Y/N), would you like to join Beacon Academy as a student?

I looked at Ozpin with a shocked face.

(Y/N): What! Really?

Ozpin: Yes, I can see potential in you and judging by Ruby's face I think she wants you to join.