Part 25 (Just One Photo)

Freya's P.O.V.

"So how'd it go?" Diana asks.

"I didn't tell him."

"What?!"

"I mean, I did. But not when I got there and it was weird."

"What'd he say?"

"To not make us both suffer more than we already have. And that he can't pretend that he doesn't love me anymore."

"Look, I know what you went through with Marc was scary. But Blake isn't like that and you know it. You can't be afraid to love, Frey. Speaking of which, have you heard from him?"

"Marc? No, and it scares me... Makes me think he's planning something big."

"Maybe he gave up."

"No, he's not gonna let an athlete win me. He'll come back, I'm sure of it."

"You gotta be careful. You shouldn't be alone anywhere."

"I know."

"Have to talked to Blake to maybe get you a bodyguard?"

"What? No! Are you crazy? I can take care of myself, Diana."

"Yeah, when you didn't have a belly in front of you. I'm just saying, it's an option."

"No, I'm not asking him for anything. Him letting me stay in his house is enough... What I need right now is the freaking divorce."

"You can say that again." Blake says from behind me.

"Blake, what are you doing here?"

"Dinner?"

"Yes!" As always, Diana.

"Diana..."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I don't know why I do that. I might have a problem... Okay, bye!" She leaves and Blake sits next to me.

"So, have you thought about what we talked?"

"Yeah, and I don't think I want to do a whole photo shoot."

"It's not a photo shoot. It's just one picture and that's not what I meant."

"Oh... I thought last night cleared things up." I whisper to him.

"The fact that you got in my bed and I made love to you was amazing. But that's not actually saying something."

"Well then, now you know." I stand up.

"I want to hear you say it."

"What? Why?"

"To make sure I'm not getting the wrong message."

"You're not, I assure you you're not."

He smirks. "Say it, you know you want to."

"I don't want to. If I did, I would've said it." He glances at me. "Can we go eat? I'm starving."

"Fine, then we take the photo."

"Yep."

____________O____________

Blake's P.O.V.

After we eat we go home so my friend, Gretchen, can take Freya's picture...

"Just one picture, right?"

"Yeah, wow..."

"What?!"

"You look beautiful." She looked amazing with a