Chapter 6: Double Date

A/N: My friend Kai came up with this idea, and I'd like to thank her. I was so confused about what to do and she helped me. So yeah. Thank you, Kai.

In the car, Aziraphale just stared at Crowley and smiled.

"You have very beautiful eyes, Crowley." Azira said quietly.

As soon as Crowley heard the angel's words, he smiled back.

"So do you, Angel."

Aziraphale looked away in blush when the word 'Angel' came out. It always got him flustered, and he doesn't understand why.

Crowley saw, and once they hit a red light, he kissed Aziraphale's cheek. "Oh, it's alright, Angel." He said, then faced the road, and smiled.

Aziraphale was a flustered mess. He couldn't speak, and his mind was racing non-stop. He covered his face with his hand and slouched in the seat.

Once the two got to the Ritz, they were surprised to see Gabriel and Beelzebub. They were supposed to be in Alpha Centauri, right?

Crowley and Aziraphale were shocked and  sat with them. They were holding hands, and Beelzebub laughed. "About time you two." They said as they wiped a tear from their eye.

Crowley chuckled and rolled his eyes. "So what brings you two here. Thought you guys were in Alpha Centauri?"

"Well," Gabriel said. "We decided to see what you guys were up to, and a pair of nice women named Maggie and Nina told us about this place. We were heading our way to you after this."

"Well, I'm thankful you thought about us." Aziraphale said as he laid his hand on Crowley's leg. Now, it was Crowley's turn to be a mess.

But this time, he didn't get flustered or anything. He chuckled? Aziraphale did not expect this from his demon. He thought he would blush, but oh no, he whispered something into the angel's ear, and immediately, Aziraphale was red.

"What did you say to him?" Beelzebub asked.

Crowley walked over to Beelzebub and whispered what he had said to Aziraphale.

They gasped. "Oh...my... devil." They exclaimed. "You cheeky fox. Gotta admit. That's good."  Beelzebub paused before looking worried. "But, you sure they would like this?"

Crowley turned to Aziraphale, who was still a mess, and Aziraphale nodded shyly.

Gabriel chuckled. "Did I miss something?"

"Oh," Crowley exclaimed. "You missed a lot of things such as...." He was going to finish that sentence before Aziraphale interrupted him.

"Let's not get into that. He'll tell you while we're at the bookshop."

Crowley rolled his eyes and smiled. He gave Beelzebub a devilish look that something 'exciting' was going to happen. Gabriel understood that and was shocked. "Umm, we're going to go, but it was nice chatting with you two. Well meet you at the bookshop." He said as he grabbed Beelzebub's hand and left the restaurant.

Aziraphale was more relaxed when they left. He just felt more comfortable around Crowley when it was just them.

"Food and wine?" Asked the angel.

"That would be splendid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~