꧁ ✻ chapter 4 ✻ ꧂

Start from the beginning

I took a quick shower and changed. When I went to the kitchen I saw the table was all set with food and plates. Heeseung also looked with me gasping. "Did you make this?" I looked at him and smiled. "Aish, you really think I would give up my energy for this? no!" We both looked confused "then who did?"

"I did!" We turned around seeing Y/N standing there smiling. "I made everything. What do you think?" Heeseung smiled and clapped impressed "I think you did well beautiful" He bowed, took her hand and gave it a small soft kiss. They laughed and giggled. I sighed and rolled my eyes. What are they now? Romeo and Julliete? I walked away to the living room with the other cuz I couldn't stand them.

Y/N POV

I gasped as I saw them standing there looking hot and everything. When I looked at Jay I felt I blushed a little so I quickly looked away. When I was walking away i heard him chuckle a bit. After they came home I quickly prepared the table for them while they were changing. I saw Jay and Heeseung standing there infront the table wondering who set up everything. I gigged and went up behind them

"I did it! What do you think? hm?" I said looking at both of them. Heeseung came closer and bowed. He took my hand and gave it a gentle kiss. "It looks amazing beautiful" He said in a charming way. I giggled and thanked him. Jay rolled his eyes and sighed and walked away. Damn. He is never in the mood.

We started eating and also talked in between. They were complimenting how good the food was. I saw Jay glancing a few times and when I gave him one back he looked away or started doing something like he wasn't staring. "What? What you looking at?" I raised my eyebrows. And now hes being aggressive?

"A mistake" I smiled innocently continuing eating when everyone looked shocked. He gasped. "what did you say?" I ignored him. I stood up and putted my plate in the dishwasher. "Im leaving guys its getting late." I smiled and waved and left walking towards my home.

~Weeks passed, Enhypen and Y/N get closer with each other. Except with Jay. They still don't talk to each other and he still acts cold towards her.~

NO ONES POV

School is over and Y/N got to her home and she quickly started getting ready. She was very excited. You'll be thinking and asking why? Well... "Y/N!!! cmonn!! get downstairs and help me with the dishes! We have Jungwon coming over and im not done with these!" Yeah! Jungwon is finally coming over after years. Her parents haven't seen him in a long time so they asked him to come over for dinner!

She went downstairs and helped her mom with everything she needed help with. After they were done with everything the bell rang. She rushed to the door and opened it. There he was standing with some flowers. 'Awwhh thats so sweet and adorable!' she thought. He was wearing a basic but a cute outfit. They hugged each other and he came in meeting her parents. They sat down to dinning table and started eating and chatting. It was so pleasant that she forgot about the time that is had passed already.

"Why don't you sleepover? Its late anyways" Y/N's mother suggested. He smiled and bowed as they were walking towards the door with him. "Thank you but the others are waiting for me at home. Maybe a other time." They hugged each other their goodbyes and he left. Y/N sighed and walked away to change in her pjamas cuz she was very tired.

"hey Y/N he seems like a very good boy." Her mom winked at her. "Im going to let you marry him later. What do you think?" She smirked and gave winks at Y/N. She chuckled "mom, no. Were just close friends! Im not going to marry him" She scoffed and smiles "Hm yeah sure" Y/N laughed and gave her mom a goodnight kiss and went to bed.

~next day~

As always she got ready and went to school. Some girls were gazing at her and even gossip about her. Why do you think? Maybe because she is close with the Enhypen and they are obviously jealous about that. She ignored it and just walked to her class room. She met Ni-ki on her way so they walked together because they are in the same class.

Some girls were staring after her again especially mina. She hated her. They hated each other. They rolled their eyes. The teacher came and started explaining and talked about the lesson. He told them they needed to complete an assignment in pairs. But the only thing was that he would pick who would go with whom. And of course, Y/N got chosen to be with Mina.

Y/N raised her hand. "sorry teach but I wouldn't like to make it together with her. We dislike each other. Could I go with someone else?" The teacher turned around and smiled. "No you can't" He said casually. Y/N and Mina both stood up at the dame time and said a bit loud "WHAT? why!!?" He turned around by their sudden shout. "Girls! calm down! You will then try to learn to get along! It won't be that bad.!" He smiled again "Now sit down and stay focused cuz I wanna continue with the lesson"

He turned around and he continued. She heard some soft laughter and when she turned around seeing Ni-ki giggling at her. "yah! what you laughing  at?" She whispered. "Nothing. Can't I laugh?" He continued chuckling and tried to stay "focused" on the lesson.

The bell rang and they quickly went out to try finding Jungwon. After finding him they wandered around the school as she was spilling the tea to him. They then got in a hallway were it was quite busy. She just walked next to him until someone came up and accidentally bumped into her. She almost fell but he catched her just in time. "sorry" They both said at the same moment. Until they looked up at each other.

Y/N POV

As I was walking trough the hallways with Jungwon someone bumped into me and I almost fell but he caught me just in time. "sorry" We said at the same time untill we saw each other. It was Jay. We quickly got away each other and I walked away fast. Jungwon got up to me. "Why are you guys so awkward with each other?" He chuckles as he looked curious.  "Why can't we?" I said so we continued talking like that and we went to our classes

Then  after my class, I was walking down the stairs, When I suddenly tripped. But someone caught me just in time. It was Heeseung. The guy from Enhypen who was literally dating half of the female population in our school. He was staring at my lips as he pulled me close. "Your lips look lonely, do they wanna meet mine?~" He smirked. "Please, get off me" I pushed him away. "Woah, easy there baby girl." He chuckled. "I would rather kiss a trashcan by the way" I pointed to one. "Oh wait, whats the difference?" I smiled seeing the shocked look on his face.

Walking away I almost tripped over a random calculator someone had left on the floor. I dropped my books and before I could pick them up, Someone was doing it for me. "You should watch your steps next time princess" For a second, I was stunned to see Sunghoon, The guy with the biggest Instagram following. He was grinning at me, And boy he looked like a prince "Would you mind taking a picture of me for my insta?" He pushed his phone and started posing like he was God's gift to woman. I didn't know how to react. So I putted his phone down on the floor and awkwardly walked away to find an empty classroom.

As I walked in, I was surprised to see someone sleeping in there. I shook his shoulder to wake him up, Only to gasp when I realized it was.....

———————————————————
~To be continued...~