꧁ ✻ chapter 3 ✻ ꧂

Y/N POV

"What do you want from me?" I sighed as i waited for her response. "You took away. MY man!" I look suprised as she said I stole her man? What? I didn't talk to any boy at our school except for enhypen... "What are you talking about? I have been here for just 1 day and I didn't talk to any boy." I crossed my arms looking at her confused.

"Yes you did! stop lying!" She walked closer. "I saw you yesterday. After school." She smiled and whispered. "You know Enhypen right?" Stop. You can't be serious. This girl really thinks Enhypen is her man? Bro. I backed away from her and chuckled. "You can't be serious. Are you being for real?" She sighs and rolls her eyes. Yeah roll your eyes maybe you'll find a tiny brain in there (which she probably doesn't have)

"Yes! does it look like im joking? ugh" "Since your new here, I didn't give you my permission to speak to them!" Wow now this girl telling me I need permission of her to talk to people? Who does she think she is? Thats why she is probably called Mina. Mina= Mean-ass-bi-. Um yea..

I slowly walk towards her. "Listen Ms.Popular. I don't know who you think you are, but I don't need your permission to talk to people. Okay? And you can't randomly pull on people. Enhypen probably just know you as one  of the popular girls and nothing more. Not even your name. I've been here for just one day so stop saying random stuff and leave me alone." I said and started walking away.

More people were starting to come over and watch us. She then suddenly stopped me again by pulling my wrist. Now girl who gave YOU the permission to touch me hm? I sighed and looked at her. "How dare you talk to me like that! Do you know who I am?" She said in a angry tone. I smiled and laughed "What? are you asking me because you don't know it yourself? Wait let me guess.. your probably the principals daugther who is gonna snitch me and is going to try getting me expelled. Well babe let me tell you that is not going to happen" I smiled and walked closer. "And oh, Im sorry im not sorry for stealing your man. Oh wait.. I didn't actually. They came to me." I smiled and shrugged. As I was leaving I blew a kiss seeing the shocked look on her and everyone's face. Everyone was whispering 'Oh she did not!'
Oh yes I did.

I walked calmly towards the class room. But the fact that im in the same class as her. Im telling you, as soon as she got in the class, she kept on staring at me. I mean non stop. Girl is so obsessed with me. She can tattoo my name on her if she loves me so much. I just ignored here and tried to focus on the lesson untill I got uncomfortable. I then just stared back to her creepily. Yeah. So she got scared and looked away. Yes bitch you better do.
God help me please.

Later at lunch, I was done so I got up and went to put away my tray until mina ("popular girl" from earlier) came to me again. Gosh what is it this time. She puts her tray one mine like im one of her maids and says "Can you put away this for me too? thank you" She smiled evily and walked away but I stopped her. She stood infront of me. So you know what i did? I "accidentally" let the trays fall over her and her clothes ended up being a mess.
Yes. Mhm.
I did it.
She looked shocked and as I did it I quickly walked away and chuckled.

I was going into the hallway and ofcourse because I was looking behind me. I bumped into someone again. I really need to fix this problem but as I looked up, my heart skipped a beat and I saw it was Jay. He looked weirdly at me, sighed and walked away. Then jungwon came up to me and gave a hug. "Heyyy Y/N!!. Wanna come over to me today?" I nodded and smiled.

MINA POV

Hey everyone! Im mina. Im one of the popular girls at school. About Enhypen? They are all mine. No one can take them away from me. Especially Jay. Even tho we broke up he is still mine. Okay? I don't care.