꧁ ✻ chapter 12 ✻ ꧂

Y/N POV

We came to our destination and got out the car. Its been a long time since ive been here to their house. He told me during the ride that the others weren't at home so we could work on the project peacefully. I didnt mind it this time since we were really going to work on it.

He unlocked the door for us and we got in. The house was clean and there wasnt much mess around in the place. "Are you hungry?" " a tiny bit, why?" He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to look inside and see what they had. "We can eat something first and then work on the project if you want" He suggested and turned around to me while I also walked to the kitchen. I thought about and agreed.

He got out the ingredients he needed for the recipe. "What are you making?" I questioned. "Do you like bibimbap?" He asked while preparing the ingredients. I havent eaten that in a long time so im okay with it. "sure" He smiled. "Alright, ill be making it right now. In the meantime, could you prepare the things we need for the project?" I nodded and went to the living room starting to gather the items together.

20 minutes later we both finished with preparing our jobs and he came next to me and placed down the plates and dish in the middle of the table. He pulled up the lid and the steam came out in the air. It smelled good as it looked.

"I dont make this often so I hope you like it" He said before eating

"I dont make this often so I hope you like it" He said before eating. I took a bite of it and im telling you, it was one of the best bibimbaps i've ever had. It tasted a lot better then it looked. "Oh my god, this is actually good!" I started eating more. "I guess you have atleast one thing you're good at." I shrugged my shoulders as he frowned. "What do you mean?" I laughed. "Nothing just eat up" I pointed out. "Its getting cold and we still need to starts with the research" He rolled his eyes and did as I said.

I haven't even realised it but it had hit 6 AM. I almost fell alseep but kept myself awake with some coffee. "awh are you tired? do you want me to put you in bed?" Jay suddenly joked like I was a baby. "No." I yawned. He chuckled. "There are just few more things we need to finish you can leave after that" It took is some 10 minutes to finish but I soon fell asleep.

JAY POV

I was explaing the subject when I felt something fall over my left shoulder. I turned my head towards is and saw a big head laying there like I was just random something you could lean on. I sigh and try to get her off of me "Y/N cmon, your not funny" As I try to push her away she falls to the other side. I quickly catch her so she wouldn't hurt herself. Is this girl really sleeping right now?

snores

wait-

she is rea- snores

I turned her face towards mine seeing her eyes closed and sleeping peacefully. She must've been really tired huh. What do I do now? What should I do? Should I wake her up? Should I send her home? or should I let her sleep over. I dont think it would be a problem for the others, but if it would be a problem for her?...

uh I think it will.

Well she has no choice because I also dont have any energy to carry her to my car, drive her home and drive back all the way to my house. This is the easiest option I guess.

but wait-

what about her clothes? I dont think she could sleep in them... I self wont ever feel comfortable sleeping in clothes Ive worn outside.

Guys. It was a hard time. For the past 30 minutes, ive tried to change her into some pajamas, a T-shirt and a some shorts of mine without looking at her body. It was difficult but after some time I managed to do it happily. I carried her to our guest room we had and placed her on the bed. I loosened her hair tie. She had put it into a low bun. I pulled the blanket over her, closed the lights and leaved the room.

Phew, that was harder than I thought bro. I sat down on the couch trying to relax untill the other guys came back home. I quickly texted them and asked if they could message me when they arrived home so Y/N wont wake up. Yeah, sweet guy am I arent I?

1 and a half hours later they messaged me that they arrived so I went to the front door and waited there untill I could hear them chattering. I opened the door before one of them could and signaled them to stay quiet. They looked confused but silently went in the house. When we came in the living room and when we all were there, (except for Jungwon who is obviously out of town) I explained them everything.

"WHAT?" "SHE CAME OVER?" "SHE IS SLEEPING RIGHT NOW? IN YOUR CLOTHES!?" "OEHH~ WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO HM?" They all blurted put trough each other. "LISTEN!" I groaned loudly. "We didn't do anything. We just had a project we needed to make together. Thats the reason. So stop saying nonsense and be less loud" I sighed and left the room. I went to the guest room to see if Y/N was still sleeping. I slowly opened the door and saw her still laying there. Great.

Y/N

I yawn and slowly open my eyes and get up. I have no idea why but today I have slept so good. Never in my entire life have I slept like this. I also weirdly suddenly felt comfortable in the clothes I was wearing. I look around and see a different room.

Its not my room. I look at myself and see im wearing a T-shirt and some shorts, clearly too big for me.

Wait-

Im not in my room, neither wearing my own clothes.

WHERE AM I AND WHAT HAPPEND TO ME?

I rushed out the room and went in the livingroom realizing im still at Jays house when I saw everyone staring at me. "Oh good morning Y/N!" Sunoo said cutely while munching on his breakfast that jay has served to them. I looked at him and walked fastly over to him. "you." I pointed while going to him "What did you do to me? Why am I in these clothes and whose are they!" I gasp dramaticly "Did you do something weird to me? you disgusting perv-" He moved his hand over my mouth to stop me from talking and leaded me to the hallway to talk there privately.

He pinned me against the wall. "You can never stop talking do you" I frowned and crossed my arms. "Yeah, and I never will"

He laughed.

"well in that case"

He moved closer.

"Should I do it for you instead?~"

—————————————————
To be continued...