♪ 21

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

old lady
━━━━━━

Miyuki's heart nearly stopped.

Oh

So you don't love her anymore is that it ?

At all ?

"That's what you're supposed to do when you don't love someone anymore, right ?"

Miyuki nodded and Riki tightened his hands around hers.

The sound of raindrops echoed off the umbrella, and cars became increasingly rare.

She tried to make Riki understand that she needed both hands to speak, but he didn't seem to want to let go.

So Miyuki pulled on his hand with a jerk and finally he turned his head towards her.

"What ? You really need both hands to talk ?" Miyuki nodded and Riki huffed before letting go of her hand. "It's okay, my hand will find you again anyway."

"Are you sure you don't love her anymore ?"

She let her hand hang again, but it warmed quickly as Riki intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Yes, I don't feel anything anymore when I'm with her. That's already a good reason." He sighed before adding, "Besides, she's mean to you, and I don't like mean people."

Without really knowing why, Miyuki's heart began to sparkle. Riki's thumb caressed her hand and she began to see life as rosy.

"You've already fallen in love, haven't you ?"

Her mouth fell open as she turned her head towards him. She didn't really know what to say.

It had never really happened to her, in fact she'd never really been interested in boys because she thought no one would be interested in her.

"No, never. At the same time I don't think anyone wants a girl who can't talk, but I'd like to know what it's like to be in love. It looks beautiful."

"I can teach you, if you want."

Miyuki thought she'd heard wrong. She turned quickly towards him and felt her heart about to explode.

"I mean, I know what it's like to be in love."

Oh.