♪ 03

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

appearance
━━━━━━━

The class was bathed in stress because today their teacher was going to hand in their assessment.

Miyuki was quite confident, as she'd been studying all weekend to pass the test.

"The results are disappointing." said their teacher, adjusting her glasses on the tip of her nose.

All of a sudden, Miyuki immediately lost confidence in herself. She was rather worried about getting a bad grade, she had always been a studious student.

Their teacher began to hand out copies to the students, saying a comment aloud.

"Yokai, you'll have to work harder next time." she raised her eyebrows as she picked up her copy, and when the teacher turned her back, she crumpled her copy into a ball.

"Hana, it's better than last time, you're making progress." she said with a smile to encourage the young girl.

"Miyuki !" her teacher approached her with a small smile. "Excellent copy, you've got the best mark in the class, congratulations."

She picked up her paper, her heart a little lighter at the thought of having gotten a good grade.

Then, all of a sudden, something hit her head.

Miyuki turned and saw Yokai staring at her. She pointed to the leaf she'd thrown and told her to pick it up.

She gently handed it back, thinking she hadn't thrown the ball at her on purpose, but Yokai grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards her.

Miyuki opened her mouth slightly at the color as she felt her skin turn.

Yokai turned her wrist even more and whispered, "You're just an ass-kisser Miyuki, a disabled person don't even deserve to be here."

The girl tightened her grip around Miyuki's wrist before finally letting go.

Miyuki went back to her table and squeezed her wrist, which was red from Yokai.

She had to bite her cheek to keep from crying.

She deeply regretted the way her friendship with Yokai had ended.

In spite of everything, she loved her very much.

She had been her first and only friend.

The bell rang in the classroom and Miyuki began to put her things away, but Yokai soon came up to her.

"You don't like your new bracelet, nerd ?" she said, before kicking her in the shin.

Miyuki opened her mouth as if to scream before putting her hand on the spot where Yokai had kicked.