♪ 13

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

lipstick
━━━━━

Miyuki was in front of her mirror.

The sun was rising and today Miyuki wanted to do something different.

She'd bought a lipstick a long time ago and never dared to wear it.

All the girls in high school wore make-up, and this morning she wanted to try it too.

Just a little lipstick.

Just today.

Just to try.

She opened the lipstick and began to apply it.

It was barely noticeable, but this new color on her lips was changing her whole face.

She looked at herself in the mirror for a long time to see if it really suited her, if she wasn't going to embarrass herself by doing this.

Finally, she put on a second coat, brushed her hair and left for school.

♩♫ ♪

The corridor was still empty when she arrived at the front of the classroom. She wanted to get to class before everyone else, to take time to study for her test.

She entered the classroom and Miyuki gasped when she saw Riki.

His hands were full of black-stained handkerchiefs, which he was throwing into the garbage can.

Riki looked up at her and said, as he returned to his seat, "I'll talk to her after class, it'll stop. I promise."

"Promise ?" Miyuki said in sign language, frowning.

Riki understood what she meant and tried to answer in sign language too. "I've always kept my promises, Miyuki. One day it will stop."

"But do you know who did this ?"

Miyuki moved forward in the classroom to get closer to her table.

"Miyuki, you know too."

The girl bit her lip and sat down at her brand-new table.

Riki sat down on the table opposite her and watched her take her things out of her bag. 

He leaned towards her and took her chin to lift her head towards him.