♪ 06

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

assistance
━━━━━━

She turned off her music and her room plunged into silence.

Miyuki sat down in front of her mirror, opened her mouth and tried to speak.

Just as she'd dreamed of doing.

She moved her lips but heard no sound.

Not even a whisper.

She tried again, and tried again for thirty minutes.

She picked up her phone and look for videos that explained how to speak and articulate properly.

Obviously, Miyuki couldn't find anything that suited her.

Because it's obvious that a mute girl can't speak.

However, the young girl eventually came across videos of people who miraculously managed to speak even though they were mute from birth.

She envied anyone in the world who could find their voice, and anyone who had always been able to speak.

She envied people who could speak.

Because she often tried to talk, alone, in her room.

Maybe a miracle will happen to me too ?

It wasn't the first time she'd caught herself sitting in front of her mirror, trying to speak into the silence.

And it wasn't the first time a tear had rolled down her cheek because of it.

Miyuki looked at her phone and saw that she was running late.

She slipped on her sweater and scarf and went outside.

She wiped away as many tears as she could, but by rubbing her eyes they had turned red.

She ran for a while and then arrived at school, her eyes still a little red.

♩♫ ♪

When she got to her classroom, Miyuki knew she was going to be even more bored than usual.

Today, her whole class was going to come up to the blackboard to give an oral presentation.

She had never known what it was like to take part in an oral because it had never happened to her before.