♪ 16

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

forgive me
━━━━━━━

Miyuki was sitting at her table with Riki's coat on her lap.

For once, her table was clean. Not a trace of black or a degrading word.

All was silent, she couldn't even hear the birds singing.

Then Miyuki heard noises and rushed to try and hide Riki's jacket for fear of seeing Yokai coming.

But it was Riki who came through the door.

"Oh Miyuki, you're already here ?" he said, a little surprised.

"I wanted to give you your jacket back." the girl stood up and handed it to him.

"Thanks, but you could have kept it, it's still cold today."

"I was afraid Yokai would see me with it."

"Oh yeah, of course."

Riki pursed his lips and sat down on the table beside her.

He quickly glanced at Miyuki's table and his heart warmed when he saw that her table was clean.

"I told you it would stop." he said, nodding toward her table.

"Thanks for keeping your promise. It feels good to know you won't feel compelled to clean my table anymore."

"That's not what bothered me most." Riki put on his jacket and smelled something different, though not unpleasant.

A new perfume.

Riki inhaled and heard a noise coming from the corridor. He glanced up and saw Yokai through the glass.

He hurried over to his table and started pulling out his things.

"Riki !" Yokai shouted as she entered in the classroom. "Huh, she is already here." she whispered when she met Miyuki's gaze.

She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and took Riki's jacket in her hands.

"You didn't have a jacket this morning ?"

Riki lowered his gaze to his jacket. He hesitated a little before saying, "It was in my bag."

Yokai huffed and then sat down on Riki's table, then the girl turned to Miyuki, who was doing some exercises.