♪ 14

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

♪ boring party━━━━━━━━

boring party
━━━━━━━━

Riki knocked on the door and Yokai came to open it.

She jumped on his neck and took him in her arms before finally letting Riki into her home.

The house was already full and the music was loud.

Yokai had brought lots of friends and invited Sunoo so Riki wouldn't feel alone.

He searched the whole room but couldn't find him, so he sat down on the sofa and took out his phone.

Riki didn't try to talk to Yokai's girl friends, he didn't really know them and he didn't feel like being social tonight.

The young man stared into space as people danced and sang along to the music playing in his girlfriend's house.

Riki came out of his dream when Sunoo came and sat down next to him.

"You've got hollow eyes. You should go home and sleep."

Riki leaned back on the couch while putting his phone away in his pocket. He huffed and turned his head toward his girlfriend.

"Yokai wouldn't be happy."

"She'll understand." Sunoo said, putting his hand on Riki's shoulder.

"It's been a long time since I've done an evening with her. I know it will please her." he says, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Sunoo turned to see where Yokai was, then leaned over to Riki to say, "She's not even with you." Sunoo leaned back against the sofa and huffed, "I feel like she does it every weekend, and it's always the same. I'd like to go home too."

"I don't even know if she'll notice that we won't be there." Riki said while laughing.

Although he did wonder if Yokai would notice if they decided to leave right now only one minute after his arrival ?

"If you want, I'll stay here. If she asks me where you are, I'll say you're in the bathroom."

Riki turned his head to Sunoo and tapped him on the shoulder with a smile.

"I owe you one." then he got up from the sofa. Sunoo looked at Riki for a few seconds, then back at the table where all the food was. It was the only thing that would keep him busy tonight.