Chapter 13

For once in this situation Freddy smiled. "Yes, Darling. Bonnie's your father." He spoke gently, rubbing the girl's back.  He hated to admit it, but his face had heated up in response. The animatronic version of blushing. He didn't like being flustered in general, so being flustered in front of his kids was an extra layer of hated. However, Freddy glanced up from the cubs and at Bonnie. He gave an awkward, toothy smile. "If you're okay with that, Bon?" He asked, a slight nervous chuckle escaping him due to him not knowing how Bonnie would react to that response.
As Bonnie sat there looking at Freddy for the answer he heard it. His heart or whatever he had began to go faster. His ears went up and when he was asked if he was ok with it he tackle hugged Freddy, his small bunny tail wagging like there was no tomorrow. It kept wagging and out of the heat of the moment, he kissed Freddy. Some of the freddles had climbed onto Bonnie and gotten inside his stomach where the hole was and peaked out, the other two stayed with Freddy. As Bonnie pulled away from the kiss his face was heated up and he gave a nervous chuckle saying, "oh.. sorry.. I got excited..." he muttered, blinking quickly.
Freddy sat there for a moment, registering that he was now on the floor with half of his children hiding in his suit while the other two were looking at him from the holes in Bonnie's. He sat up, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Uh, yeah. I.. could tell." He gave a small, toothy smile to the bunny, able to feel the heat radiating off of his muzzle. His own felt warm, but it wasn't burning hot like he could tell Bonnie's was. "Remind the kids not to touch your muzzle right now, I can feel the heat from down here."
Bonnie sat up and felt his muzzle was hot, he then heard Freddy and his ears went back slightly. "It's burning huh..?" He says a little embarrassed. Bonnie then sits back on to the bean bag and then grabbed Freddy's hand, he looked away a bit embarrassed. Bonnie's mood sure did change quickly.. "Can we watch it daddy?" A freddle says, as she looked at Freddy and then to Bonnie who was too busy hiding his face with his hands and ears.
Freddy looked down at the little girl, the only girl out of his five children, and smiled awkwardly. "Yes, darling... you can watch the movie." He waited until all of them had turned their attention back to the screen before he gently took Bonnie and pulled him up into his lap, resting his head on the bunny's. He could feel the heat radiating from Bonnie's face, really the only thing he could feel sensory wise; Heat and cold. However, he turned his attention to the stairs after hearing someone come down quickly. It was Jack O' Bonnie, and he looked pissed off.  "Jack man, what's wrong?" Freddy asked, glancing at the freddles, who honestly didn't seem to notice because of being distracted by all the pretty colors on the screen.
The firey orange bunny didn't respond at first, only going to a dark corner and slumping to the ground, burying his head between his knees. Or, at least as close as he could get as an animatronic. However, after a couple moments he growled "Fredbear's being a bitch." With narrowed eyes.
Freddy looked down at Bonnie, giving him a look of, 'What should I do here?' Since he knew that Jack wasn't easy to comfort and when he was pissed off at someone , he held grudges, all of which were hard to break down and lessen by talking with him about it. Especially about Fredbear. Now, Freddy could agree, Fredbear was a bitch sometimes. But he never got as pissed about it as Jack did. He wondered if there was more to it than Fredbear being pissy towards the fire-colored bunny.
Once the freddles had settled down Bonnie felt Freddy grab him and place him on his lap. Bonnie's tail started to wag as his ears went down,  but then there were stomps coming down the stairs. He looked over seeing it jack'O Bonnie. "Hey Jack- oh.. what's wrong?" He says before hearing it was Fredbear, he then huffed a bit. And then seen Freddy and said, "I'll go talk to him. God he's always causing problems." Bonnie says with a soft growl leaves him. Bonnie then stands and says, "come on Jack. I'm gonna go speak to Fred about something." He says before walking out the room and going to where Fredbear was.
Jack gave a pout but followed, crossing his arms with his ears lowered. As far as they could go within his suit. "What are you doing, Bonnie? He's only going to be a bitch to you too.." Jack huffed, following behind Bonnie as he walked towards the main bedroom. "His ass is not worth your time." He continued, mumbling to himself quietly afterwards.
Bonnie huffed and kept walking, "I don't care. He messes with my brother he messes with me fuckin asshole." He says pissed. He then kept walking and once in the main room he seen Fredbear and said, "what the fuck did you say to him?" He said and crossed his arms tapping his foot on the ground as his ears were raised up.
"So, he proved my point that he's a pussy, huh." Fredbear rolled his eyes, crossing his arms back at Bonnie. Fredbear personally didn't take Bonnie that seriously, even after seeing the damage he could cause. He believed himself to be stronger and able to fend him off if he tried anything with him. Physically Stronger? Probably. Actually able to make the bunny give up when he was pissed off? Probably not.
Jack only growled lowly in response as he walked in after Bonnie. He wanted to scratch that stupid look off the bear's face, yet he couldn't due to the risk of something being broken by him in the process. He knew the bear's strength, and had thus endured the bear's bullshit comments for a long time before getting to this point.