Chapter 2

Freddy was mentally exhausted so he just did as he was told. He laid down, leaning into Bonnie's chest as a soft growling purr escaped him. His little nub of a tail wiggled a bit, an indicator of his contentedness. He closed his eyes, seeming more relaxed in Bonnie's company as he huddled into Bonnie's embrace. "It's nice to have a break." He commented, his head getting slightly worse from the stress despite him calming down.
He rested his hands around Bonnie's waist, claws grazing the bunny's sides lightly. In an act of neediness for affection he pressed his forehead to Bonnie's, still emitting his purring, which was again brushing against a growl. His ears flicked a few times, showing he was still on alert. Likely from rarely seeing Bonnie explode on someone, even the Freddles.
As Bonnie laid there he felt and saw Freddy come to rest on him. He smiled with his sharp teeth before saying "Better?... well.. actually you still seem a little.. tense.. hm.. how about.." he said before moving Freddy off him and then laying him on his back. "Ok! I'm gonna give you the best darn massage you've ever had Freddy! Probably the only one you've ever had.." he said softly before slowly getting on Freddy's back and then he moved his hands up to Freddy's shoulder blades and then he pressed down gently and then began to massage Freddy's back. Though it probably wouldn't work all that well considering their robots.
Freddy grunted at the extra weight on his back, along with the pressure. His face contorted into a mix of discomfort and relief since the pressure of the massage was both relaxing and uncomfortable since he wasn't used to it. His tail wiggled a little as he adjusted to the new experience, his odd purring returning through his voice box after a few minutes. He got a little defensive hearing someone coming up into the attic, though relaxed upon seeing that it was Plushtrap, whom scurried off into a box and disappeared under some blankets set inside of it. He didn't think much of it, though did acknowledge the possibility that Bonnie wouldn't like that someone else was up here with them, even if they had went straight past them and hid in a pile of blankets. Nevertheless, Freddy didn't pay too much attention to the fact that Plushtrap had come up here with them.
As Bonnie continued he soon heard someone his ear twitching and then he stopped seeing plushtrap coming up the stairs. "Mm..." he let out a small growl and then continued though he hated how that little bunny was up there with them. He then sighed and said "Plushtrap... get out.. go sleep in your hallway or something.." he said a bit annoyed since he just wanted this time to him and Freddy only.
"Freddy.. tell him to leave..." he growled softly rolling off Freddy and sitting beside him crossing his arms as his ears went back. He then laid back on the beanbag he was sitting on and then looked at the box seeing two little off greenish ears pop out and look at them. "Get out plushtrap. I know you can hear me... I'm already a bit mad and I don't think you wanna see me fully pissed off.., mate." He said crossing his arms once more.
Plushtrap's ears twitched, though he dragged his blankets with him and hopped down the attic ladder in silence. Freddy just looked over his shoulder at Bonnie, half understanding his frustration and half feeling sympathy for Plushtrap wanting to sleep in the attic. However, he wasn't going to challenge Bonnie's wishes when he was already worked up. Sitting up, Freddy's gaze would settle on Bonnie's ears. Without really thinking, Freddy began to pet them, rubbing them gently between his fingers and scooting closer to the bunny. As he realized it, he began to blush slightly and would soon stop. "Sorry." He apologized, assuming that Bonnie wouldn't like him touching his ears.
Bonnie growled watching the small bunny hop down the attic stairs and then he calmed a bit. Though he flinched feeling a hand touch his ears. Though Bonnie didn't hate it.. it actually felt nice. His ears slowly began going up, though once Bonnie heard Freddy and seen that he was flustered Bonnie smirked and said "It's fine Fred.. you can.. uh.. keep touching them if you want..?" He said softly before he then realized how close he was to Freddy and this alone made Bonnie lean into Freddy. "Don't feel so embarrassed Fred..~ it felt nice actually.. though I don't let anyone touch them.. maybe only the freddles.. but that's it.. though I wouldn't mind you touching them again~" he smiled as he looked up slightly into Freddy's eyes.
Freddy hesitated for a few moments, though would resume petting Bonnie's ears. He felt awkward since he hadn't originally asked the bunny to touch them. However, the soft fluff of the bunny's 'fur' made him briefly forget the embarassment. His own ears flicked a few times, as he felt a little bold with his next action. Since Bonnie's head was leaned into him and since he acted like they were already together, he decided to treat him the same in order to fluster him a bit in turn for making him blush. So, he tenderly placed a kiss on Bonnie's forehead, smirking slyly afterwards as he looked into Bonnie's light purple pupils.
Bonnie stayed laying on Freddy though he soon felt something on his head. He felt the hot breath from the other on his head and then he felt a kiss be placed on his head. His went back slightly and he started to blush a bit. Though he glanced up making eye contact for only a second before he quickly looked away and placed a hand over his muzzle to hide his blushing and with that Bonnie didn't say a word he became a flustered quiet mess.