People often shout to relieve themselves of the sensation, but she couldn't. So she hated it.

"Oh, I don't really like it. It's too high for me." he laughed.

Miyuki loved watching Riki speak sign language.

She loved to see that Riki had taken the time to learn her own language.

She loved knowing that someone had taken the time to do it just for her.

To make everything easier for her.

Miyuki saw Yokai lean over and ask, frowning, "Since when do you know sign language ?"

Riki turned his head and Miyuki could sense that he was panicking.

He scratched his head and said, "I only know a few words, but not much."

Yokai glared at Miyuki, but she tried not to pay attention.

The group arrived at the funfair when it was already dark.

The rides lit up the place and they could hear people screaming on the rides.

Some of them were carrying candy apples or French fries, while others were playing the penny machines.

"Sunoo, do you want to do it with me ?" said Riki, pointing to a thrill ride.

Sunoo didn't seem too keen on it, but he accepted to please him.

They went and sat down in the seats while Miyuki and Yokai stayed together.

The two girls laughed as Sunoo screamed at the top of his voice.

They were both laughing.

Just like before.

As if nothing had happened.

And for a moment, Miyuki believed that everything would go back to the way it was.

That she would finally be reunited with her best friend.

The one who had come to see her on the first day of school.

She who had accepted her as she was.

At the end of the ride, Sunoo got off and Riki laughed at him.

"I'll never do that ride again !" he shouted, approaching the two girls who were still laughing.

They were on their way around the fairground when they came to the Ferris wheel.

Miyuki pointed to the Ferris wheel and took out her slate to write, "Who wants to do it with me ?"

Riki took a few steps backwards, "High things aren't for me."

"Me neither." said Sunoo, also stepping back.

Miyuki looked at Yokai, hoping she'd agree to do this attraction with her.

Yokai looked up at her and put her hands in her pockets, saying, "It's okay, I'll do it with you."