The mission begins...

Start from the beginning

" I dont think its safe for you to be down here are you sure?"

The man still says nothing now slowly walking towards Ellie...

Ellie now slightly nervous by this asks again...

"Hello?, please talk to me are you okay I worried for you!"

The man still approaches Ellie but this time more aggressively...

Ellie now scared starts slowly backing away...

"Sir please stop approaching me like that your scaring me please!"

He then grabs two firms hands on her arms now shes absolutely terrified of the man...

"SIR PLEASE DONT TOUCH ME AND PLEASE GET OFF ME YOUR SO WEIRD DOING THAT!"

The man let's out a slight chuckle...

John:*Chuckles* your not getting out if this one young lady your mine now...

Your red velvet hair looks wonderful and feels very soft I like it...

Ellie:" EWWW GET OF ME YOU PERVERT FREAK!"

Charles hearing this over the microphone is very concerned and tells Henry to make his way over to help Ellie escape from this man.

10 mins later...

Henry being very worried and agitated because of this...

"Ellie!" No return sound...
"Ellie!!!" Still no return sound...
"ELLIE!!!" nothing...

Than an ear wrenching scream goes through Henry head...

"DONT WORRY GIRL IM COMING!"

He charges down the road to a nearby alley way...

Than he sees Ellie struggling to make it out as the man tries to strangle her hard as he could...

Henry instantly jumps into action, immediatley giving a bone crunching punch to his jaw likely breaking it

"GET OFF HER YOU B*STARD!"

The man instantly falls back and gets knocked out bleeding profusely from his jaw while holding Ellie with some small tears running down his face.

Ellies is completely unresponsive to Henry however he checks her pulse, luckily there is a pulse and shes breathing lightly, Henry now relieved notices that the man matches the description general galeforce gives in the briefing and orders Charles for an emergency pick up.

Waiting nervously after 7 minutes of checking on Ellie, Charles finally arrives.

Charles:"Is everything okay down here? You called quickly for a pick up, oh now I know why because I believe that's the murderer John Hanks, I'll drag him on just be careful with Ellie if shes unconscious."

After putting both if their assets down Charles immediately takes off back to the government military base.

20 minutes later...

After arriving Ellie is immediately put to a medical reserve tent for treatment.

John Hanks wakes up dizzy but furious...

"How dare you hurt me I'll press charges you..."

Henry:" Yeah, Yeah yadda yadda yadda stop complaining this is your choice and you done it you've killed over 300 people in your time.

John:"*Growls aggressively*"

G. Galeforce: Yeah we've got you now your now officially under arrest for the murder of over 300 people and will most likely be sentenced to life in prison or death you hear me?

John hanks says nothing...

"Good! You'll be taken away to prison  by the afternoon of 4pm you got that?"

John: * Nods with defeat in his eyes*...

"Okay then..."

Henry instantly goes to the medical tent and sees Ellie being monitored as she just woke up from unconsciousness Henry is very relieved by this...

Next chapter!