"Did you change something ?"

He looked at her face for a few more seconds before removing his hand from her chin and straightening up.

"It's rather pretty."

Miyuki took a piece of her notebook to write, "Did you notice ?"

But Riki took the paper Miyuki had between her hand and tore it up in one go. He tore the paper into several pieces before saying, "Speak in your own language Miyuki."

She looked at Riki, still a little surprised, and the young man put his hands behind him on the table for support.

Miyuki asked again in her own language and Riki thought a little before answering.

"Yes, you've put on lipstick."

Miyuki wondered how Riki could have learned all those words when she'd never taught him.

She was proud that he learned so quickly.

The bell rang and Riki ran to his table and began to take out his things.

The classroom gradually filled up and Miyuki felt her cheeks flush.

She tried to wipe the smile off her face and the class began.

Yokai entered the room and Miyuki tried her best to avoid her gaze.

But when Yokai passed by Miyuki's table, she dropped her pencil case and notebook.

"Oops, accident."

Yokai and her friends laughed and Miyuki got up to pick up all her things.

A few minutes later, she felt something hit her head. Miyuki put her hands up to avoid being hit again, but the blow was even stronger, so she turned around.

She could see Yokai firmly holding her ruler. She put her elbow on the table and Yokai said to her, "When will you accept that your table doesn't deserve to be cleaned ? Stop doing it and face up to what a disabled you really are."

Miyuki faces her table again, rolling her eyes because Yokai didn't know it was her boyfriend who was doing it for her without her even asking.

But Yokai put her ruler down on her table and when the teacher turned around, Yokai grabbed a thick lock of Miyuiki's hair and pulled it back.

Miyuki screamed and turned quickly to avoid Yokai pulling even harder. The girl let go of Miyuki's hair and whispered as she leaned towards her.

"You know Miyuki, lipstick on a pig will never make the pig beautiful." Yokai pouted as if she wanted to give her ex-best friend some real advice.

The girl rubbed her head in pain and turned quickly so that Yokai couldn't see her sparkling eyes.

After a while, Miyuki decided that Yokai was right.

She stuck her thumb to the edge of her lips and waited a few seconds before removing her lipstick.

Then the lesson continued.

Without lipstick.

Was it really that ugly ?