someone said,"Non me lo aspettavo da te, Ariete" (i didn't expect this from you Aries) after hearing this voice Aries shivered up, he looked here and there trying to find that lady whose voice it is but he couldn't.

some men started fighting with his men and at the end they all are lying on ground lifeless, a girl came out whistling it was a deadly music making them all shiver up, Aries said stuttering,"I-Ichor" bagtan looked at Ichor in amazement. 

Vincenzo was standing behind Ichor, Vincenzo said,"Lucas, slegali" (Lucas, untie them), he nodded and started untying bangtan, Ichor moved ahead towards Aries and Aries started moving back, he stumbled and fell down.

Ichor asked,"Vincenzo, non è famoso per la sua abilità nel combattimento?" (Vincenzo,aren't he is famous for his fighting skill?) Vincenzo nodded and said,"si Lui" (yes he is) Ichor said looking at bangtan,"so, show me" Aries somehow stood up. 

Aries said in his dark voice,"non sei imparentato con la mafia italiana quindi prendi le distanze, Ichor" (you are not related with Italian mafia so make distance,Ichor) and Ichor chuckled darkly, she said,"La mafia italiana è la culla di Ichor e dici di prendere le distanze?"(Italian mafia is birthplace of Ichor and, you are saying to make distance?) 

Ichor and Aries started fighting with each other, Vincenzo stood with Bangtan and said,"you all are really powerful mafia? you got kidnapped easily" Boys looked at him in confusion, namjoon replied,"no, Mr.Vincenzo we just show but we are not that much in power" 

vincenzo nodded at new information, Ichor took out gun and was about to shoot him but vincenzo stopped her, Vincenzo said,"Ariete, alzati" (Aries, stand up) vincenzo shook his head at Ichor and she nodded putting her hand down. 

Ichor said,"μην τα βάζεις ποτέ με τους ανθρώπους μου" (don't ever mess with my people) Aries went back from there with his men which just came there, Ichor didn't even glanced at Bangtan and said to Vincenzo,"send them to their villa" Ichor left from there. bangtan was dropped at Villa. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

at Villa, boys sat down in living room,Jungkook said,"what just happened?" Taehyung said,"today was a mess" yoongi said taking tab in his hands,"a-about w-weapon?" Yoongi continued looking into tab,"aghh! that Aries took all the weapons!" 

namjoon threw a vase at ground, everyone flinched, usually namjoon doesn't get angry but when he does its dangerous, he said yelling,"FIRST WE GOT KIDNAPPED AND THEN OUR WEAPONS GOT STOLEN! AGH!" he was throwing things. 

yoongi, hoseok and seokjin were trying to handle him, Taehyung and Jungkook was just looking at tab where information was showing, they finally made Namjoon sit on sofa with others being somewhere calm, in all this only one person was quite.

Seokjin asked"Jimin, what are you thinking?" Jimin said,"i think i know who is Ichor" everyone stopped and looked at him, Hoseok asked,"who is she?" Jimin said,"Ichor is Kim y/n" they looked at him in disbelief. 

Jimin continued,"she have same tattoo on her back which y/n have" Namjoon spoke calmly,"when you saw y/n's tattoo?" jimin replied,"when aruem was taking her out" jimin took out his phone and opened saanvi's account.