The sharp-eyed nurse saw Gu Lian, turned to Dan Dan who was still acting on his head and said, "Zai Zai, your male father is here!"

  A sudden, visible change.

  The egg froze instantly as if it was under a spell, standing on the head of the medical insect without daring to move.

The familiar and angry aura was full of energy, and Dan's arrogant mental tentacles instantly withered. The round egg body swayed towards Gu Lian, and then stretched out its wilted and aggrieved little tentacles to carefully and flatteringly rub the spiritual tentacles released by Gu Lian.

  Once, twice.

  Gu Lian was indifferent and looked at the naughty egg indifferently.

  The small tentacles trembled momentarily, and the egg body swayed. While still, there was another "clang" and it rolled to the ground obediently and docilely. The freed medical bug quickly picked up the egg and walked out of the nursery.

  Gu Lian waited outside, the atmosphere was very gloomy. He ignored Danqing's tentacles and looked at the medical insect indifferently, "Is there something wrong with it?"

  ADHD or something like that.

  When Dan heard this, he twisted his body in the arms of the doctor and raised his small tentacles to show that he was normal.

  Gu Lian glanced at it and said coldly, "Are you making trouble again?"

  The egg stopped moving instantly.

  The medical bug looked at the cute egg in his arms and felt a little unreal. He glanced back at the messy nursery, and the sense of reality finally returned. He felt nervous, looked at Gu Lian and said, "Generally speaking, your eggs are... very... lively. As for whether there are problems in other aspects, we can't be sure for the time being. But it tries to be like this... similar to There are definitely some hidden dangers in self-mutilation. I recommend that you get an egg behavior expert involved to understand the reasons why your eggs are behaving in these ways.”

  After listening to what the medical insect said, Gu Lian glanced at the uneasy Dan again.

  When the male father glanced over again, Dan's mental tentacles immediately twisted into flowers.

  What does it want to express?

  Gu Lian rubbed his eyebrows and said in a deep voice, "Just as you said."

  This egg looked nothing like the bug, but Gu Lian didn't want to admit that this noisy egg looked like him.

  With Gu Lian's permission, Dan Xingxing

  Experts quickly intervened.

  The behavioral expert was a familiar male, and Gu Lian recognized him at a glance as the male who took the eggs out of the operating room that day.

  "Do you still have a part-time job?" Gu Lian glanced at him.

  The behavioral expert smiled coquettishly and said, "If you don't have to rely on skills, you don't have to worry about having too many part-time jobs."

  He wanted to study the descendants of the worm, and he did not hide his strong interest in this one. Gu Lian did not stop the medical bug. Even if the other party really found out what happened to the egg, what would happen?

  Although his feelings for the egg are not strong enough, it does not mean that a bug can take the egg away from him.

  After the behavioral expert understood the cause and effect, he started to have strange exchanges with Dan again. After more than half an hour, the exchange of "you touch me, I touch you" finally ended. The behavior expert finally came out of the nursery, looking a little excited.