"Okay, I'm done," I said. He turned back around, his eyes scanning my body.

He smirked, "That's cute, I like it." I smiled in response as he walked over to me, "You want to get in the hot tub or pool?"

"Hot tub," I replied.

His hand reached for my lower back as he guided me up the steps to get in. I bent down to feel the water first. It was quite hot, but I knew I'd get used to it once I got it. I slowly lowered myself into the water and sat on the bench as Matteo joined me.

He sat down on the other side, "Come here, pretty girl."

He stretched his hand out whilst I floated over to him, giggling as he scooped me up and placed me on his lap. I straddled him, my hands resting on the back of his neck.

I realized that the bottom half of my hair was wet and the top half was dry, which bothered me. I went to move from his lap before he held me by my waist. "Where do you think you're going?" He teased.

"I need to get the rest of my hair wet," I explained with a small grin.

"Lean back," he grinned, turning me to the side as he raised his hand to the back of my head. Confused, I did as he said, before he slowly dipped me into the water, making sure the water level stopped at my hairline. I laughed as I relaxed a moment, relieved that all of my hair was wet now. The grin didn't leave his face as I came back up, "There you go."

I faced him properly again and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, leaning into him. The water was so warm, and his body against mine felt so nice. I sighed in content.

I closed my eyes as he placed his lips against my cheek and neck, his arms wrapping around my waist. I hummed a soft moan as he sucked on one spot on my neck and moments later I felt him grow hard underneath me.

My hands moved to his shoulders and down his chest to soon reach his abs, feeling them underneath the water.

His hands slipped from my waist down to my thighs, giving them a slight squeeze when I shifted on his lap.

"You better not have let anyone else have you these last few days," he spoke quietly into my collarbone.

I smiled, "Of course not."

"Good," he replied. I began to realize that I have only been under his dominance once or twice before. Yes, he was dominant when Elijah or Alessandro were doing something to me, but I haven't gotten much of a chance with him completely, yet. Especially not on our own like this.

"I want you to ride me, Marella," he said. I bit my lower lip, not really sure how to do that. "I'm going to show you how, alright?"

"Okay," I smiled, glad he understood and didn't make me feel embarrassed.

"Can I touch you?" He asked. I nodded. His hand moved from my thigh to the spot between my legs where I wanted him the most. He pressed his palm against it and my lips parted in a small gasp. My back slightly arched as he started rubbing it.

He pushed my baiting suit bottoms to the side, running his finger along my slit. I boldly lowered my hand to his bulge, rubbing on it. He chuckled, "Take it out, then."

I slowly pulled his shorts down a bit before pulling his cock out. I started stroking him, and he leaned back and watched in response. By this point, my body was moving blindly. I had to push aside all nerves I had to be able to please him properly.

His lower lip slid between his teeth as I raised myself, lining the tip of it up to my entrance. "Good," he praised. He helped me align it properly before I lowered myself.

I whimpered at his size. He might be the thickest out of the three.

His hands met my hips as he helped me move. I got the hang of it, slowly riding him. "All of it, Marella." He spoke as he lowered me even more, making me take it all.

My hands held onto his broad shoulders. I wanted to go faster, but was unable to in the water.

Suddenly, his hands slipped underneath my thighs as he lifted me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold onto him as he carried me out of the hot tub and right into the sauna.

It was turned off, but he carried me in anyway. It was large so there was enough space for the both of us, or even all four.

He sat down on the bench, placing me on his lap. "Now you're going to ride me without my help, yeah?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment, it shouldn't be so hard. "Make me proud, pretty girl."

I did as he said, lowering myself until all of it was inside me. I locked eyes with him as I continued moving myself.

I gasped as he hit a deep spot inside me, feeling his hands grip on my ass. "You're so tight," he groaned, his eyes on the area where we connected. His gaze rose until reaching my breasts.

He reached up, untying the bikini top before it fell from my chest and onto the ground. His lips attached to my breasts, kissing on them before wrapping them around my nipple. I moaned from the pleasure I got as he sucked on it, not wanting him to stop.

His hand moved to my core, his fingers circling my clit. The grip my hands had on his shoulders tightened as I started to slow down my pace. "No," he said, his free hand grabbing ahold of my waist to keep me moving. "Don't stop, love. You're making me feel so good."

He groaned when I squeezed around his cock at his words. I watched him as he watched me, feeling every wave of desire between us as my pace sped up.

"Sei bella," he breathed.

I've never heard him speak another language before, nor did I understand it, so I decided in the moment to ask him later.

"Mhm," he hummed in satisfaction, either at the sounds I was making or how I was making him feel. Or both. "Fuck the cum out of me, Marella."

A strained moan fell from my lips, feeling myself reach the edge.

"Matteo," I moaned. He bit his lower lip as his hands gripped my waist, moving me at the pace he wanted. I cried out, "Can I cum? Please?"

"Wait, baby." He replied. My face formed into desperation, trying to ignore the feeling in my core.

"I need to cum, Matteo, please," I begged. I didn't want to cum without his permission, I didn't want to disappoint him.

"Cum for me, pretty girl."

My legs just barely shook as I let my body release with my head thrown back and my hands on his shoulders. He slipped out of me and came on my stomach just as my climax ended.

I was already sweating and my whole body heated, which made me glad that the sauna wasn't on.

"There you go," he spoke softly, as I relaxed from my high. I leaned into him as he rubbed my back gently. His breathing was heavy, too, so we sat there for a moment to calm down.

I pulled back to look at him, wondering whether I did it properly or not, "Did I do well?"

He smiled, "You did so good, love," he leaned in to kiss me, his hand on my cheek, "Let's go clean you up."

"