"Why not work for me?" Fuyumi asked.

     "What?"

     "I have a clothing store which is running in Sunagakure, I have no workers there. What about it?" Fuyumi asked excitedly.

     "I-I don't think that'd be an upgra-"

     "There's an apartment built on the second floor, you can use it. I'll pay for all living expenses with your salary. And, I'll give you discounts!"

     The guy was thinking, "You won't have a death threat if you make any mistake. Your name is Kiyo, right?"

     "How much am I getting paid?"

     Fuyumi explained it to him eagerly, "Fine. I'm in."

     "Awesome! I'll make sure to protect you from getting prisoned for trying to kill me!" Fuyumi smiled.

     "Are you not worried that I could kill you easily in the store?"

      "Nope! Because I've set up a barrier which will electrocute you if you try to attack me whatsoever!" Fuyumi smiled.

      "B-Barrier ninjutsu?!"

     "I don't have anything on after this, we'll go to Sunagakure together!"

     "S-Sure..."

     The two soon returned and Fuyumi was being bombared with questions.

     "How was I supposed to know that I would get kidnapped?!"

     "Either way, how were you so trusting to let him work for you?!" Sasuke asked.

     "He's nice! And besides, he can't hurt me."

     "What do you mean?!"

     "Um, Fuyumi..."

     "Yeah, Kiyo?"

     "Um, I'm not only one who's been assigned to kill you."

     "Huh? Who else?"

     "Well, I work for a group of people, and we were all assigned to kill you. They sent me first because I was the more experienced, but they'll send more since I'm not coming back with your head." 

      "Oh, not a problem!" Fuyumi smiled.

      "No, but-"

      Suddenly, 5 shadow figures appeared around Fuyumi.

      "Fuyumi, watch out-"

      Before they could even get within 5 feet of her, they suddenly got electrocuted and fell to the ground.

      Fuyumi turned around, "Bye~!" Fuyumi smiled, with portals opening underneath them and them falling in.

      Fuyumi then turned to Kiyo, "This is why I'm not worried about you hurting me in any way. I have a barrier around me." Fuyumi smiled.

      Everyone looked at her shocked, wondering as to why she was so strong.

      "I-I see..." Kiyo sweatdropped.

      The matches then continued, with Fuyumi sitting on the side working on clothing designs. 

     She felt someone sit next to her, "What are you doing right now?"

      Fuyumi had a small thought in her mind, wondering why Sasuke was still here. 

     "Making new designs for clothes later, I've had these ideas for a while and now I have the time to focus."

     "...You really don't want to be a ninja?"

     "Nope!"

     "Why?"

     "I'm not prepared to die. And if I'm a ninja, I won't have time to focus on my designs!"

     "It's not like you could die anyway, you got rid of 5 assassins in the blink of an eye. And you made another assassin your worker."

     "Well, I just don't want to."

     "But why not?"

     "Dunno. Just don't wanna."

     "You're really weird."

     "I'm not weird for not wanting to become a ninja."

     "You're weird because you have no reason not to be a ninja, but you choose not to. What are you hiding?" Sasuke muttered.

     'I'm hiding the fact that I don't want to run into the situation where I have to go find you against my will and change the plot even more. But at this point, I've changed the plot so much already...But the amount of mistakes which might get people injured...'

     "Why would I hide anything from you though, Sasuke? It's not like I had to hide behind someone to hide from fan-"

     Sasuke covered her mouth, "Shush."

     Fuyumi removed his hand and smiled, before going back to her designs. Sasukee had stood up to watch the match more closely and left Fuyumi alone to her designs.

      "That was a big difference in style." She heard someone say from beside her.

      Fuyumi jumped but saw Gaara slowly appear, wearing the clothes she gave.