4: Heaven or Hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: "Okay, JayJay & Seungmin you two have English lessons, Kuanlin & Jungwon you have a stylist appointment, and finally Jake & Heeseung you two have a branded modeling assigned," the staff told them all. Jake and Heeseung looked at each other in disgust.

Jake followed behind Heeseung, he kept his guard up incase Heeseung suddenly attempted the same thing as a few days ago. They both stayed quiet the entire distance of the walk. It was very awkward, especially for Jake. Heeseung opened the door and didn't even bother to hold it open for Jake.

Jake walked in to see a ton of cameras at different angles, all pointing at a couch. "Are you Sim Jaeyun?" a woman asked walking over to him. She was holding a stack of neatly folded clothes.
"Oh! Yeah-yes that's me," Jake stuttered a little out of nervousness. He's never tried modeling before.
"Come with me. You'll need to get ready for the shoot," the woman said making a follow gesture with her hand. Jake glanced over to see Heeseung going into another room with his stylist. Jake followed the woman into a room. It had a big mirror and long counter with makeup, hair products, and accessories. There were two other women in that room preparing specific products to use. "Here take these and put them on, there's a changing room right there," the first woman handed him the stack of clothes and pointed to a door. Jake nodded and went to try them on.

He wore a see-through top with black floral ascents along with a black suit jacket over it. The see through top was tucked into matching black suit pants. He wore sleek black shoes with a bit of a heel. Jake looked at himself in the changing room mirror. He was a little embarrassed about how revealed his torso was. He decided to pretend it wasn't revealing as he walked out into the dressing room. "That looks great Mr. Sim!" the woman smiled. The other two women were giggling. Jake's face became a little flushed. They gestured for him to sit in a chair in front of the mirror and so he did.

They put a necklace and earrings on him. They gelled back his hair and left a few strands hanging around his face. They did minimalistic makeup and added a few final touches to everything. "Okay, we're done!" the hair stylist said. Jake looked at himself in the mirror. He was taken aback by how good he looked.

"I look really good!" Jake smiled brightly. He was led back into the photograph room. He couldn't see Heeseung anywhere so he figured he must not be done yet.

"Mr. Sim! Come sit down on the couch let us get a few shots of you by yourself while we wait for Heeseung," a photographer told him. Jake sat on the couch; he had no idea what to do.

"I...I've never modeled before what should I do?" Jake asked feeling embarrassed.

"It's not very hard, just do as we say. Since you've been an actor before this should come easy for you," the photographer assured him.

He followed each instruction and posed differently with the product they were sponsored by. "Wow! Mr. Sim you're doing so well!" the fashion designer shouted from where she was watching. Jake couldn't help but smile and laugh a little. Suddenly the other dressing room door opened. Heeseung walked out. He wore a tight black turtleneck, dress pants, similar shoes to what Jake was wearing, and a shiny silver necklace. His purple hair was styled to look a little wet, strands of hair delicately landed around his face. His expression was hot, his eyes were all over Jake. He walked over to Jake, the heels of his shoes clicking and clacking on the floor as he walked.

He unexpectedly grabbed Jake's face with his hand and tilted his head around and examined his face. "Who are you? What did you do to Jaeyun?" he snickered hotly. Jake was practically drooling over Heeseungs hotness. To say he was attractive was a complete understatement. He was godly.

"Heeseung..." was the only word that escaped Jake's awestruck self. Heeseung seemed a little caught off guard by his name suddenly being spoken in such a soft way.

"Yes?" He still held onto Jake's chin, as if he couldn't bring himself to let go. Jake still stared; his lips parted as he gazed up at the older. Jake wanted to risk it all that moment. Heeseung noticed the love struck look in his eyes. He only smirked and chuckled. He let go of Jake's chin, bringing him back to reality. His heart was fluttering as Heeseung sat beside him. The photographers must have noticed the tension between them because they were both told to pose like a couple.

"Heeseung...I don't know how to do this..." Jake whispered. Jake was sat on Heeseungs lap, they were turned towards each other.

"Just follow my lead," Heeseung whispered back. Their faces so close they could feel each other's breaths against their skin. Heeseung held onto Jake's waist and pulled his body closer, keeping intense eye contact with him. They posed together. The tension between them was high as the cameras flashed. Heeseung couldn't keep his eyes off Jake.

Not long after the shoot ended. The photographers were going through the pictures while Jake sat back on the couch reading the texts from Ni-Ki.

My Son Riki

Jakeyyyy!! How's idol training going?

Also, I put in my two weeks' notice at the ramyeon place. You were right I can't work there forever.

It's going well...I was just modeling with another trainee.

ooh nice what's their name?

Oh...I haven't asked him yet. Anyway, I gtg Im busy rn.

Jake hadn't told Ni-Ki about meeting Heeseung again yet. He knew how Ni-Ki would react to that information. Jake put his phone in his pocket and glanced over at Heeseung who was on the other end of the couch. He was already looking at Jake. He must have been embarrassed that he was caught staring, so he quickly looked away from Jake.

The photographers and staff left the room to go report to Mr. Kim, leaving Jake and Heeseung alone. The tension was still high from earlier. Heeseung stood up and walked over to Jake. He looked up at Heeseung who was smirking while looking at Jake's exposed torso. "What do you want?" Jake covered it up with his jacket.

"What I can't look at what should have been mine?" Heeseung said hotly. He quickly grabbed Jake's wrists and pinned him down while he climbed over him. Jake felt intimidated by Heeseung's ability to seduce him.
"Get off me," Jake tried to break out of Heeseungs grip.

"Jaeyunnie...You were right about me not being able to control myself around you," Heeseung mumbled into Jake's ear.

"W-what?" Jake felt a rush of butterflies in his stomach.

"You're addictive even to look at," Heeseungs face was so close to Jake's, their noses were almost touching. Heeseung smiled staring softly into Jake's eyes. Jake was taken off guard when Heeseung instead of continuing love talking to Jake, he just got up and fixed up his clothes. "It's a shame you don't love me huh?" Heeseung had a hint of hurt in his voice. He chuckled gloomily. "I should have ended it when I had the chance...You drive me crazy, Sim Jaeyun," Heeseung simply walked out of the room. Jake felt lost. It was Heeseung that didn't love Him. He had no idea what Heeseung had meant by any of that. Jake was left feeling so confused.

Suddenly his phone rang in his pocket. He took it out to see the caller ID:
💕🩷Sooha🩷💕

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and add this to your library. Leave a comment if you're enjoying it so far! <3333

AN: nyhehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehheh Heeseung rizzzzzzzz~