Estella nodded wanting to make sure her baby is okay

Leonardo exited the room and informed the doctor that estella is ready for check up.

While he was outside Cyrus came back and looking at his elder brother's distraught appearance he knew something wasn't right

" Is estella okay ?" Cyrus asked snapping Leonardo out of his trance

" yeah..." Leonardo answered

" did she knew ?

" yeas apparently.... and it wasn't consensual "Leonardo answered. even speaking these words tasted like acid in his tongue

Cyrus stumbled back from the shock of his elder brother's words. He couldn't believe Leonardo words " what do you mean?"

" I asked her about the baby's father and she told me " Leonardo confirmed

Cyrus stiffened not being able to believe that something so horrifying could happen to his baby sister

Leonardo kept a hand on Cyrus's shoulder " We'll have to keep it a secret for now . It's not our place to tell others. Let's give estella few days . Till then we'll look into her life at foster home "

After few minutes the brothers returned back inside. Cyrus hugged his sister telling her that everything will be okay.
By that time estella was already exhausted from crying sonshe just kept mum.

The doctor and ultrasound technician came and the siblings visibly stiffened.

The doctor made estella lay back on the back and instructed her to lift her hospital gown after covering her lower body with the blanket.

" Do you want us to stay out ?" Leonardo asked estella not wanting to make his sister uncomfortable at all .

Estella shook her head and grabbed his hand craving for much comfort and support .

Leoanrdo stood near estella on one side while Cyrus stayed nearby.

Estella lifted her gown up

" This will feel a bit cold " The nurse told  her and applied some cool gel on her lower abdomen.

The nurse moved the dopler on her lower abdomen and looked on the screen together with doctor

The Maroni siblings were also trying to understand whatever the sonogram on the screen .

" The baby looks healthy and from the size of the fetus it looks like you're 8 weeks pregnant " The doctor smiled kindly towards estella.

The maroni brothers heaved a sigh of relief after hearing the doctor.

Estella felt extremely grateful knowing her baby is safe. She maybe young and not so sure how to love or care for someone but she wholeheartedly loved her baby.

The doctors discussed estella current diagnosis for her weakness and informed them that an appointment with obstetrician has been fixed as per Leonardo's order.

After the doctor left Cyrus also went out to buy estella's medicine.

" The doctor said you can be discharged by evening " Leonardo gently informed estella who was nervously fidgeting with her blanket

Estella simply showed her acknowledgement by nodding her head.

Leonardo sighed knowing it's definitely going to be a long road for her to open and be expressive around them. But for now they'll have to take it slow with her.

" Do want me to tell others about this or do you want to do it yourself ? " He asked estella seeking her opinion before doing anything on the matter.

" Can you please do it ?" Estella requested Leonardo not wanting to face their disappointment.

Even though she never expected much comfort or emotional support from her cold looking brother, she would have never expected them to take her pregnancy so well and not lash out on her and surprisingly they've been nothing but supportive of her.

" Okay we'll do whatever you want " Leonardo told estella softly.

Estella didn't miss the underlying promise in Leonardo a words but she didn't dwell on it too much because one thing life has taught her, is the lesson to not have any expectations from someone because even when they don't fulfill their promise you won't feel the disappointment.

A/N

Hello everyone

Hopefully you all are having a wonderful year so far.

I noticed too many errors when I read some previous chapters but I'll fix all of them together when I'll finish writing this story because if I start editing them now it will be too much work 🙃

So take care and love you all
Avi