When Cyrus asked if they can meet her the doctor gave them permission but asked them not to disturb her and kept her rest

The Maroni men accepted and when Leonardo arranged estella to be shifted into a private ward ad it was one of their hospital The arrangements were done quickly.

The brothers heart nearly broke when they saw their little sister looking so pale and sick laying on the hospital bed.

Leonardo caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead gently.

" it must be all the change that caused her to be sick " Noah spoke.

The eldest two didn't refute any theories because as much they wished the reason for her sickness to be minor they know the complications that happens in health. For some reason Leonardo was feeling extremely anxious.

They were waiting patiently when the doctor came inside the room looking extremely worried and asked Leonardo to meet him in his cabin.

Leonardo guessed something must be seriously wrong for the doctor to have such expression. So he asked the twins to stay with estella and went to doctors cabin with Cyrus.

" Please sit Mr. Maroni " Doctor gestured the two intimidating men

" Everything is alright with estella doctor ? " Cyrus questioned the doctor

" Estella has anemia. Meaning low hemoglobin. We'll have administer her diet and lifestyle to ensure that anemia doest get worse."

" It can be cured right ?" Cyrus asked the doctor

" Anemia us usually chronic and can be controlled with proper medication. But it something else I wanted to discuss with you "

" is it serious ?" Leonardo inquired

" it can be life threatening but we'll consult the best doctors in the country and control it "doctor tried to assure them

The brothers nodded already planning to connect to best specialists for the treatment

" Was your sister in any relationship or had a boyfriend? "

Leonardo frowned at the doctors question.

" Not that we're aware of. We only got her custody recently " Leonardo answered the doctor.

The doctor looked more distressed

" what is it doctor ?" Leonardo questioned the doctor feeling impatient

" Your sister is pregnant " The doctor dropped the bomb not knowing any better way to break such a news.

" What the fuck !!!! What kind of nonsense are you speaking . " Leonardo snapped at the doctor.

" I know Mr Maroni this is a sensitive topic . But according to estella's blood reports she is indeed pregnant " The Doctor tried to explain to brothers feeling anxious being well aware of their influence.

Both Leonardo's and Cyrus hearts nearly dropped when they heard the doctor.

" but how is it possible ? She's only fifteen years " Cyrus croaked out .not being able to fathom his little sister being pregnant.

Leonardo remained stoic even when there was chaos going inside him .

One thing he had learned in all these tears leading a multibillion company is to always remain calm even the impossible situation. 
Your panic can cause you a lot more than you can afford.

" I know it must be shocking to you. But it's possible for her to be pregnant being in the age of adolescent. " The doctor told the brothers as a matter of fact.

" So what now ?" Leonardo finally asked

" Considering her young age and anemia. I'll suggest we schedule an appointment with obstetrician " The doctor suggested.

" Arrange it quickly. I want the best doctors " Leonardo spoke in a cold tone

The doctor nodded

" you should handle the news with care. She's in a fragile state " the doctor reminded them

The brothers didn't acknowledge his words and exited his cabin. They didn't need his reminder for their sister's fragile state

" Fuck ! How's... how can ....-" Cyrus broke down on the nearby bench holding his head.

Leonardo understood his anguish but they need to be extremely careful

" This will stay between us for now. " Leonardo spoke.

Cyrus looked at him asking him to further explain.

"For now let's focus on her health and then we'll first speak about it to estella and ask about the father of the baby . Dad and others might not take it well and it can stress estella "

Cyrus nodded at his explanation. Their family will not only be devastated but extremely angry.

They both further discussed how they'll handle the situation

But one thing was sure in their head that they'll support her no matter what.

.
.
.

A/N

A/N

Hello everyone

Hope you all are doing well .

So finally the big reveal is here.

Be ready for the emotional Rollercoaster that's going to happen now .

Question) Shall I add music ?

Take care and love you all 🤎