Scandalous Secret Sex Sessions

Start from the beginning

Addison's footsteps moved across the kitchen and towards the sliding glass door. Matt's lips tugged up in a smile. As the sliding glass door whirled along its tracking, my body trembled with the release of ecstasy.

Matt exhaled softly, his chest heaving.

Grinning, I fished my bikini top from the bubbly depths of the hot tub and swiftly secured it into place just as Addison approached the jacuzzi.

Gingerly, she dipped a toe in the warm water, handing a glass of wine to both Matt and I. She glanced up, noting our toothy smiles for the first time. "What's so funny?" She asked.

Matt and I exchanged a glance, silently vowing to keep our scandalous secret sex session to ourselves.

Addison

Something shady was going on but I wasn't quite sure what it was just yet.

Whenever I hung out with Matt and Vanessa, they would exchange secret smiles and share long looks. Despite their insistence that they weren't back together, I couldn't shake the feeling that I had been left out of a very big secret.

But isn't that just so typical of them? I thought glumly as I let myself in announced through Matt's front door on a rainy summer afternoon. The sky was a grey sheet of gloom that darkened the living room. I strained to see through the dimness as I shook out my umbrella.

"Hello?" I called. "Matt? Are you home?"

"Hey!" He greeted, popping up from behind the couch and propping his chin onto his arms as he folded them across the top.

Shrieking, I clutched my chest. "Oh My God, Matt! You nearly gave me a heart attack. Why are you hiding?"

He shook his head, his eyes shifting away from my stare. "I wasn't hiding," he replied breathlessly.

It was then that I noticed he was shirtless. And sweaty. I narrowed my eyes. "What are you doing?" I questioned; my tone heavy with suspicion.

"Just taking a nap. God, it's so hot out today." He fanned his face for dramatic effect.

"I don't believe you." I marched over to the sofa just as Vanessa pulled herself up into a sitting position.

"Hey, Addie," she said softly, her expression sheepish. I arched a brow at the lacey black bra she was donned in.

"Ew!" I shouted, swatting Matt across the chest. "Were you two having sex?"

My friend scooped her wadded up t-shirt off the carpet and tugged it over her head. "Kind of..."

"Either his penis was inside of you, or it wasn't!" I shot back, gesturing at Matt. "I can't believe you two got back together and didn't tell me! This is just so like you both to keep me out of the loop."

I stormed towards the door, rage boiling inside me like a pot that had been on the stove too long and was spilling over with scalding hot water.

"Addison, wait," Vanessa called. "We aren't back together."

I whirled around, planting my hands on my hips. "Is that so because I sure don't recall you two rolling around naked together when you were only ever just friends."

My friend glanced at Matt, her cheeks turning pink. "We're seeing where it leads."

I pointed at the condom wrapper on the floor. "I think it's obvious where it's leading. It's leading Matt right into your-"

"Okay! I get the picture," she interrupted me, holding up her palms. "I'm sorry we didn't inform you but we're keeping things casual for now and don't need the added pressure from you."

I gasped; my feelings truly wounded. "When do I ever do that?"

Vanessa slid off the couch, approaching me and taking my hands in between hers. "No offense, Addison but all the time. You constantly need to know the scoop on every date we go on, every 'I love you,' what our future plans are...that sort of thing."

I tugged my fingers away and folded my arms across my chest, tapping my foot. "Excuse me for having my friend's best interests at heart. Such as right now." My gaze shifted over towards Matt who stuck his tongue at me. "You're letting Matt use you for sex without the commitment of a relationship. What happens when you go back to New York? Do you think he's going to wait around for you to come home whenever he's feeling horny? How could you be so stupid, V?"

Vanessa's lips trembled as her eyes glistened and she hung her head.

"Hey!" Matt shouted, his eyes flashing. "You're way out of line, Addison! What we do together is none of your business."

Jutting out my chin, I gave him a pointed look. "It is my business when you hurt my best friend."

"I love Vanessa," he retorted. "The last thing I have any desire to do is break her heart."

She rolled her eyes. "Rich words coming from someone who broke up with her on Valentine's Day."

Matt's eyes grew as dark as the storm clouds outside as he clenched his jaw. "What's your problem, Addison?" He seethed through gritted teeth. "Are you that miserable being alone that you have to try and ruin someone else's relationship just so you can feel better about still being single?"

I straightened out my shoulders, acting as though his cruel words hadn't just pierced me through the flesh. My nose went fuzzy with tears, but I willed myself not to cry.

"That's enough, you two," Vanessa interjected softly, touching his arm. "Matt, you didn't have to go there."

He flung his arm at me in a heated gesture. "She didn't have to go there either by calling you stupid."

My body buzzing with rage, I grabbed my umbrella from the floor and nudged the tip into Matt's chest. "It's fine, Vanessa," I ground out, narrowing my eyes to slits as I studied him. "I would rather spend the rest of my life being a spinster than ever date an asshole such as yourself! I could never be envious of the girl that has to tolerate you!"

With one final steely glare, I pivoted towards the entrance and slammed the door with every ounce of strength I possessed inside of me before promptly bursting into tears.