Get It! Get out! Fuck You! Get out!

Matt

"Well, don't you look sexy as hell?"

"Matt, I'm just wearing jean shorts and a tank top. Nothing special." From the other side of the door, Vanessa giggled, a rosy flush coloring her cheeks. She's adorable. How did I get so lucky? I asked myself for the millionth time.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her in as I slid my hands down to cup her backside. "Hey, don't you go calling my girl nothing special. She's worth more than anything to me."

I lowered my mouth to her neck and began sucking but she placed a palm on my chest, gently nudging me away. "We can't. Addison came with me. She's in the car touching up her lip gloss but she'll be along any second."

Disappointment swelled inside of me, and I dropped my hands to my side, a loud groan escaping my throat. "Seriously? It's one of our last nights together, V."

She nodded. "I know. But that also means that my time is limited with her as well."

I rolled my eyes, stepping aside so that she could step into the foyer. "Fine. But I'm not pleased about it."

"Not pleased about what?" Addison asked, scurrying up the sidewalk to catch the door before I closed it in her face.

"You being here and cockblocking me," I replied bluntly. Vanessa shot me a glare, thumping me on the arm.

Addison shrugged off the cropped neon yellow jacket that she wore over a thin white halter top and pressed it into my hand for me to hang up. I instantly dropped it to the floor instead. "I'm not excited about having to share my best friend with you either." She paused to give me a long sweeping glance. "Unfortunately, I'm forced into compromising by allowing you to tag along."

"Addison!" Vanessa exclaimed.

I held up my palm to her to assure her I could handle myself. "Oh, Devil reincarnate, won't you please come inside my home, eat my food and let me serve you while you sit on my furniture?"

"You took an extra dosage of asshole this morning," she muttered beneath her breath.

I strode ahead into the living room, dropping myself down on the couch beside Vanessa and draping one arm over her shoulder. Smiling at me, she traced one finger along my jawline before leaning in to give me a kiss. I barely managed to make contact with her lips before Addison plopped down in between us, wiggling our bodies apart.

"Nuh-uh," she said. "I'm not about to watch a movie while you two neck each other throughout the entirety of it." Propping her feet up on the coffee table, she glanced over at me and stared.

I arched a brow. "What?" I asked, an edge of annoyance to my voice. Does she plan on ruining this entire evening for me?

"Are you just going to sit there like a lump or are you going to make yourself useful and play the movie that you promised Vanessa that you had?" She suddenly scrunched up her face, shuddering. "Oh God, it isn't porn, is it?"

I gave her a blank expression in response, never moving my sights from her eyes. "No," I answered at last. "It's not."

She curled her lip. "It's probably one of your dumb comedy movies then. Those are never funny. I think I would rather watch the porn."

"Or you can leave," I burst out. "I never actually invited you over." I caught Vanessa's eye, and she gave me a pleading expression. Sighing, I picked up the remote and pointed it at the television. "I suppose we could find something else that we can all agree on."

Addison snatched the pillow from behind me, tucking it against her stomach as she shifted to get comfortable. Abruptly, a cloud of disgust darkened her features. "Ew, I completely forgot this was the couch that you two had sex on."