Sleeping Together

Addison

Concern over Matt's pain slowly morphed into desire as I trailed my fingertips down his spine. Even though the source of his ache was in his lower back, given permission to finally indulge in touching him, I found my hands wandering a bit outside the designated massage zone.

Focus, Addison. I forced my hands to return to his problem area while I tried to think up scenarios that were not a turn-on.

Going to the gym...Matt getting sweaty at the gym. A lecture in English class...Matt entering the room and fooling around with me on top of my desk.

I sighed. My idea clearly wasn't working. Alright, how about Vanessa? There was nothing quite as unsexy as betraying one's best friend. This is her boyfriend. They love each other. He gave her a ring. That was that. There would be no him and I fooling around in any location.

My hormones slowly began to settle, and I almost felt indifferent about what I was doing until Matt moaned.

"Oh, God, Addison," He murmured. "That feels incredible. Don't stop."

My heart slammed against my rib cage, and I swallowed hard, wishing the growing lust I felt towards him to subside. But he made the task rather challenging by sighing blissfully. "Mmm...yes, right there," he whispered.

I closed my eyes, inhaling deeply. Can I turn back the clock to the day when a noise such as that from his lips would have repulsed me?

No knowing what else to do to stop the ache of desire, I slapped him on the back.

"Ow!" He cried, glancing over his shoulder at me and scowling. "What the fuck was that for?"

I shrugged. "Quit making sex noises. It's weird and gross."

He turned away, plopping his head down onto the pillow. "You're nuts. There was no reason to assault me."

I resumed my leisurely rubbing and despite the brief interlude, I quickly found myself becoming even more aroused. Studying his toned shoulders, I wondered if he was as turned on as I was. I was so focused on picturing what I would find below his waist if I flipped him over onto his back that I stopped paying attention to what my hands were even doing.

As I pushed my palms downward, my fingers slipped below the waistband of his jeans, and I began caressing his behind.

He tensed up immediately and rolled over, furrowing his brows at me. "Whoa, hey, what are you doing?" He grumbled.

I shook my head, clearing the daydream from my brain. What had I been doing? I blinked innocently at him, but my burning scarlet cheeks gave away my embarrassment. My ego took an even bigger blow when I noted the lack of a prominent erection and the evident indication that he was not as into the massage as I had been.

"Um..." I stammered out. "I was just kneading the base of your spine. Isn't that where you pulled your muscle?"

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Seriously, Addison?" He asked flabbergasted. "Do you really not know basic human anatomy? That wasn't my spine. That was my ass you were just groping."

I tried to play off my mortification with a laugh. "Whoops. I guess I was too busy trying not to be revolted by the idea of touching you that I wasn't paying any attention to what I was doing. I had to pretend that you were Harry Styles just to get through it, you know."

"So, really, I was doing you a favor," I rambled. "And when someone does something nice, it's rude to complain."

He gave me a strange look, waving me away "Alright. I think we've both endured enough here. This is moving well past weird." He shifted to sit up but immediately winced and cried out. "Fuck...never mind. I'm just going to live here."