"Hey, get ready. We're going somewhere."
Sasuke said, turning and heading out of the bedroom.

"Where are we going?"
Sakura asked, rubbing her eyes once more.

Sasuke stopped and turned his head slightly to just look at her over his shoulder on the corner of his eye.

"I want to...show you something."
He said before leaving the room.

Sakura sleepily stood up from bed and went in the bathroom to get ready. After she got herself ready from combing her hair and cleaning her face, she went into the bedroom.

She put on some clothes that weren't her regular ninja clothes. Because the way Sasuke told her that he wanted to show her something, it made her assume that her ninja clothes weren't needed. So Sakura put on a pink shirt and a black skirt.

She sighed, exiting the bedroom and entering the living room. She saw Sasuke already putting on his shoes beside the exit of the hotel room. He also wasn't dressed in his ninja clothes. He was just wearing black pants and a black T shirt, that looked a lot like the blueish black shirt he used to wear back in the genin days.

Sasuke looked up and their eyes locked. Sasuke stood up, his eyes never leaving hers until he looked down at her outfit, then back at her eyes.

"It's good you're not wearing your ninja clothes."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want this to involve anything with our lives as ninjas. I want this thing that I show you to be totally personal that involves with my personal life. No ninjas."

Sasuke answered, finishing up his last shoe and straightening up. Sakura looked at him in the eye before putting on her own shoes. After she was done, she saw Sasuke open the door for her. Sakura hesitated at first before going through the door.

"Thank you"
She whispered.

"You're welcome."
Sasuke whispered back in a soft tone, his eyes tracking her figure as she walked through the door. It caught Sakuras attention, because she would usually expect just a "Hn" or nothing from him. But he actually said "you're welcome" back.

Sasuke then followed right behind her, closing the door behind him and then walking up beside Sakura across the hallway. Sakura stole a quick glance at Sasuke, then nervously looked back.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see."
He replied, causing Sakura to make a puzzled face. She had no idea where he was taking her. It piqued her interest.

After a couple of steps they arrived in the lobby but Sasuke went straight for the exit. Sakura followed him and they both now were outside, walking down the path of Konoha.

Sakura looked around to small restaurants that people have surrounded, talking and laughing together. Sakura glanced at Sasuke when she saw him continue to walk at one part of the village that she has barely even been into. There were less people there.

And the more they walked, she finally spot a compound. The Uchiha sign was on the entrance of the compound.

It was the old Uchiha compound.