"Yeah, yeah."

We watch movies on Netflix from my laptop till five in the evening. Kiki needs to leave now so she can get ready for the party. I get my keys, and we leave the house.

We drive out and head towards Kiki's house. "I want to meet Alpha."

"Of course you do."

"I really want to. I want to see who Laroi is up against."

"Laroi is not up against anyone. There's no competition." I explain to Kiki.

"I still want to see him." I only smile instead of giving her a reply.

We arrive at her house, and she steps out of the car only to pop her head back into the window. "You should come with me."

"Not again, Kiki."

"Ok, OK. I was just trying for the last time. Bye, babe."

"Have fun." She blows me a kiss and walks away.

I drive off and get home in record timing. I don't bother going back to my room. I log into Netflix and resume with 'The Summer I Turned Pretty'.

Dad comes home first. "Hey, dad. How was your day?"

"It was OK. How was school?"

"Cool."

"Cameron?"

"Yes, dad."

"Don't you ever go out?" This surprises me. I pause the series and look up to my dad.

"I mean." He continues. "You're always home. Don't you go out like Olivia?"

"I'd rather stay home, I guess."

"Hmm. She'd rather stay home." He keeps repeating it till he leaves the parlour.

"Will you need anything, dad?"

"No, honey. I'll be in my study"

"Ohk." I resume my show and get comfy again. Next mum returns. We have a cordial greeting. She asks where dad is and leaves to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Olivia returns later on.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"What are you up to?"

"Just watching TV. "

"Cool."

"Cool." She walks up to her room, and all I hear is the sound of her door as it closes behind her.

It's nine pm now, and I'm proud to say that I've finished season 2. I am a little sad that I've finished it already, but I was too reeled in to take a pause from it. I walk to the kitchen considering that the last thing I ate was pizza, and I am hungry. Mum made spaghetti. I dish a little to my plate and sit on the table to eat. After eating, I rinse my plate and take a bottle of water from the fridge. I walk to my dad's study and knock on the door.

"Dad, you still in there?" I open the door to see him typing on his laptop.

"Still here, darling."

"Don't sleep too late, dad."

"You too, honey." I close the door and walk to Olivia's room. I still feel bad about what happened Sunday night, so I was wondering if she would like it if we had a sleepover. I know it's weird since we're sisters and live in the same house, but I'm still going to ask.

I arrive at her room and knock while opening the door slowly. "Olivia? Can I come in?"

"Yeah." Although I'm already in the room.