𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

idk

unedited.

"Something wrong with him

"Something wrong with him." Iruo whispered to Cam as they looked at a zoned out Mir, "Aurora was his biggest downfall."

"He look like he on drugs." She mumbled, seeing Cam shake his head. "Nah, he been left that shit alone," he had his own suspicion Mir was using again but he wouldn't tell her that.

Iruo looked at him in a certain way and he wouldn't dare ruin that image with the truth, knowing she would be mature enough to handle it but he didn't want to change her perspective of their older brother.

"I kno a crackhead when I see one." Iruo lived in New York she had been around all types of junkies and she read body language really well, Mir was telling on himself without saying a word.

Cam just shook his head and walked into the kitchen, Iruo walked towards her brother and waved her hand over his face. It took for her to touch him to get his attention, "Hmm?"

"What's wrong?"

Mir just sighed and shook his head, body numb from the drugs. It had been a while since he'd taken anything so this relapse was doing its thing with him.

"You need help Mir, yo ass goin to rehab." Iruo walked off and grabbed her phone, not liking to see her brother like this. Yea he had his moments but it was never this bad to where he couldn't think.

-

"You straight?"

Mir looked the man's way and slowly nodded his head, "Where yo head at lil bruh?" Some older nigga who was just a store runner spoke up making his head tilt up.

"I ain yo fuckin li bruh. Don't call me that shit." And he meant that, never in his life had he called a nigga 'big bruh' or any shit even similar to that. Hell no. So he wasn't finna sit there and act like that shit didn't hit a nerve.

Mir litterally woke up one day and all his patience went out the window, damn near anything he was snapping on people for. "Fuck is you talk-"

"Aye." Marlo leaned up when Mir did, telling the man to leave out the room. Mir getting irritated hearing the man laugh soon after, "You wildin son."

"Don't call me that shit, my fuckin pops name is David. And im done. All that shit," referring to the work he was doing for the man, the money was good and all but Mir needed to get his head together.

Truthfully Aurora kept him level headed and ever since she left him he was losing his damn mind, getting sloppy in how he was loving and that was the last thing he needed. Also, somehow in a way he felt it was a set up, Marlo had him doing questionable shit and Mir wasnt fucking with that.

"What?" The man's whole demeanor changed, "Nigga you wanted this shit. I had you makin racks in a day, i put you on." Breuanne looked at the man in full disbelief.