𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Look I made you a spooky basket

"Look I made you a spooky basket." Mir looked at the basket in her hands, seeing all types of stuff he liked. Wondering how she knew then he remembered she went searching around his room everytime she got borded.

"Why?" Don't get him wrong he was grateful but why? Why was she giving him gifts? He didn't give her anything but a puppy, yea he brought her food and paid for everything when they went out but that was nothing.

"Why what? Here." She pushed it into his hands, scratching her head as she walked past him. Going to his room and he followed,"Why you made this?" She took her shoes off and put them by his, Mir watching as she got comfortable in his room.

"Because I wanted to," he nodded sitting down and looking in it, hearing her move all around. He didn't want it, he didn't like people giving him things. Breuanne didn't take from others because it was bound to get threw back in his face, fuck that.

He put it on his dresser, watching her walk in his room with fruits. "What's wrong? You don't like it?" She frowned sitting her fruits down, grabbing the basket and making sure it was the right one. She made one for everybody, he was the only one that didn't go digging through it right away.

"I do."

"So why you not lookin in it? What? I got everythin you like, and it's all black why don't yo-" she cut herself short, not wanting to invade him like that. Just nodding and picking up her fruits, sitting next to him on the bed. He looked at her weirdly and she returned the face.

When she realized his hair was up and she finally seen all of his face she started staring, putting her fruits on the dresser and grabbing his face. Mir kept quiet just watching her watch him, eyes closing a bit when she rubbed her thumb along his jaw.

Without a second thought he leaned into her grasp, she was just radiating comfort and he couldn't explain it. "So pretty, we gon have pretty pretty babies." His eyes popped open and she laughed, pulling away making him frown but only for half a second. Face going back to his blank stare.

"What's up with this hair?" She took a hand full, scratching his scalp and his groaned. When he did that her heart sped up at the sound, he sounded so good she got nervous. Litterally everytime she hung out with him she left with flooded underwear, and when he kissed her? She wanted to faint.

He grunted laying back sighing, waiting for her to say something because he knew it was coming. "Oouu," looking at his hard muscles, vline shown. When she touched it he let out a shaky breath, soft hands touching up on him making his nose flare trying not to get hard. She didn't know what she was doing and he knew that. "You strong, keiki u'i ikaika." (Strong pretty boy)

He hummed, when she climbed in his lap straddling him he shook his head, he couldn't hold it. "Move."

"Why?" He always let her sit on him."You makin my dick hard." Her eyes widened and she moved off him. "Sorry."