𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

meant to drop ts days ago but i been havin tm fun😂gimmie yall spams so i can followwwww, comment or message idm

"You think ima freak?" Mir asked quietly and Auora instantly turned around and looked at him concerned, "What?" Why would he say that? How could he say that? Nothing about him have freak, not liking he would even ask something like that

"You think ima freak?" Mir asked quietly and Auora instantly turned around and looked at him concerned, "What?" Why would he say that? How could he say that? Nothing about him have freak, not liking he would even ask something like that. Remebering back to thanksgiving.

"Of course not. I think you're a beautiful boy, and I love how different you is." She put the lipstick she was trying on down, climbing on his head and over him. He was laying down on his side, watching animal planet

He didn't respond just nodding taking her word, "Fuck what that old fat bitch had to say, ok? Cus you cute. You more than cute. You handsome, sexy ass." He cracked a smile a bit, feeling way better now. She leaned over,moving his hair and placing kisses all around his face making him laugh a bit.

Turning onto his back hands wrapping around her waist, seeing lip prints all over his face. "Chill." He laughed harder when she bit his bottom lip.

She leaned up and grabbed his phone, "kuu keiki maikai"(my beautiful boy) taking a picture of him and staring at him in adoration, Mir blushed and sat up. "I'm finna go to the gym, you comin?"

"Yea."

-

"Ok so first, she finna put that shit on her face." Alanie giggled a little, having Zay and Cam do her voiceover for her makeup tutorial.

Boys blowing up from there past videos, just talking shit. "It's uh fuck  that shit was?" Cam sucked his teeth snapping his fingers trying to remember.

"Oh it's primer now she finna do her eyebrows." Zay peeped the bottle, watching her fill them in. Crunching loudly in the mic eating Nala's tacos.

"Bushy ass eyebrows."

"Not too much, them bitches is thick though." They laughed watching her apply foundation. "Next foundation, I spent $49 on that shit. It better never come off." Cam shook his head, thinking about how

"Ok time to conceal them dark ass eyebags. Her ass don't never be sleep, need to." Zay laughed when she cussed him out, having insomnia was no joke. Alanie slept for 4 hours and could be up days straight.

"What color is this?"

"Purple." Eli watched as Tyti nodded, laying onside him teaching him his colors. Everyone chilling in Aurora's new apartment, she was in her nail room doing Nala's nails. Loud music blasting, her neighbors probably hated her because she played music 24/7.

"Why didn't you tell me you liked girls? I would n  weed ver judge you," Aurora started, laying the last head of acrylic. Nala was suprised, she didn't think no one knew. Just thinking no one paid her any attention and no one really did but Aurora. Aurora watched all of her friends closely, no serious reason but she just did.