𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

been meant to post my mind js be everywhere😂started to drop a 10k but nahhhh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Damn can you walk any damn slower?"

Iruo watched as Mason smacked her books out her hand, coming back from track practice that had her sore as ever. The boys walked away laughing and others just ignored it. She didn't want to say she was being bullied because compared to this, shit was way worse for others. But Mason loved to pick on her for some reason, not understanding why.

Spending the next couple seconds picking up her books Iruo cursed when she noticed her phone fell too, smacking her teeth she shook her head. Starting to pick it up when someone grabbed it for her, "Here." Tahj muttered lowly, grabbing a book and her pencil she missed.

"Thank you." Feeling embarrassed, Tahj was the finest boy in school and he wasn't even a senior. Being a sophmore but he pulled all ages.

"Mhm, stop lettin people fuck with you. Weak ass." Throwing the last part in there and she felt played but didn't say anything. "Thanks." Repeating again, he grunted and continued about his way. Going to the student parking lot.

Making her way on the other side of school she sighed already knowing her daddy was about to do the most about her walking home in her track practice clothes but she felt the same way. Having to take the subway in small ass clothes was like a death wish, and she couldn't because somebody thought it would be funny to steal her regular clothes out her bag.

About five minutes into her walk she felt a raindrop hit her shoulder and her jaw tightened, shit couldn't get any worse than this. Wishing she could go stay with her brothers, knowing the life she lived here wouldn't be lived there.

Seconds later it began pouring and she sighed in defeat, at this point just trying to make sure her phone didn't get wet.

Hearing a honk she turned to see Tahj's car, knowing it was his because of the custom paint job. The window rolled down and she seen his friend, Mikey in the front. "Get in." Sounding more like a statement but she didn't question anything, quick to get out the rain.

"Thank you."

"Mhm."

"You smoke?" Mikes looked back at her and she quickly shook her head, "No, my daddy would kill me." The boys in the front both chuckled at her words, just from her looks and how she responded you could tell she was innocent.

"You wanna?" Milkey offered but before she could respond, Tahj was shaking his head. "No."

Both of them looked confused but Miles just shrugged it off, lighting up and relaxing. About fifteen minutes they dropped him off and Tahj looked to see her fighting her sleep in the back, tapping her leg softly. "Aye ma, wake up and climb through here."

Doing as told she yawned, "I'm sorry, I'm just tired. You can drop me off on the curb." Not having to tell him where because he already knew. Watching him turn to her and look at her, face scrunched up.  "Fuck ima drop you off onna curb fa?"

𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗰𝘆𝗯𝗶𝗻जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें