𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

updatin twice rn bc i have prom comin up & ts gon be the last on my mind

"So..."

"So."

"Fuck you want?" Jay mugged Ivory, watching the girl roll her eyes. "You want her and I want him." All Jay needed to do was take Aurora out of Mir's face so he can be lonely and she'd come in and save the day.

Simple.

"I been fuckin ha sister. Ion want her lame ass." Aurora was cool and all but she wasn't the wild ride Serenity was, everyday Serenity woke up with dumb shit and he liked that. Jay liked crazy girls and unfortunately Rora just wasn't one. She didn't like cussing people out or blowing phone up, not her cup of tea.

"Well? Ion kno, send yo homeboy. Somebody." She didn't give a damn, as long as she backed up off her man. "Fuck do I get." He mugged and she smacked her teeth.

"I don't care what you get, ion give a fuck if you gott- you still cool with Jason right?" Idea hitting her mind,
"Why?"

Looking at her suspiciously, Jason was no type of good. He literally snatched people and brought them to whoever paid for them. The fuck did he have to do with this.

"Give me his number."

"For? Fuck you tryna get the girl kidnapped behind dick?" Atlanta bitches were wild, and Aurora didn't deserve that because as soon as she put up a fight Jason was punching her down.

"Just send me his number."

-

"It's young Rora and big Nala mane this shit to easy."

"Different city every season ain no damn competin," Nala sung,walking through the mall with both hands full. Girls going shopping just because, best part about having rich parents. The mall was like a one stop shop and they enjoyed themselves everytime.

With them they had the other two girls and their security guards,  getting ready to go to New York City for one night but they had other shit to do also.

When they finally made it back home to her spot Aurora dropped all her bags in her room and closed the door, having princess in her hand as she sat on the couch drinking her spiked punch.

"I'm tired as shit." Tyti exaggerated flopping onto the couch, Nala on the floor trying on one of the many pair of shoes she just brought.

"What we doin today?"

"I thought we already did today, all that shit fuck." Alanie drunk her juice, looking at the purses she just brought. "We can just go to the pool then go to the new pizza spot after."

"That's fine."

"What's yo with you and Cam?" Tyti asked Alanie, watching her shrug. "He mad because
I wanna go outside but it's not like I live outside, outside just live me." They laughed, Aurora just shook her head.