𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

sum quick for y'all raggely inactive asses

no but fr i love seein y'all add me to y'all readin list, like y'all fwm like thatttt

don't get no hopes up, next chapter finna be real interestin

"Why we here?"

"Because we lettin go off everythin, tonight we start a new chapter. No more trauma no more stress, it's all over." And she knew it would be more to that but right now they were done with the bullshit.

"Where going to fill these plates up with stuff we want to say but can't manage to get it out. Write your thoughts," handing him a blue marker watching him z stare at the plate before grabbing it.

Lighting the wood up again she got comfortable, beginning to write. Aurora didn't have any trauma to her, she had depressive episodes and suicidal thoughts but that's because she allowed it for some reason. Something she'd been working on lately.

Writing she got lost until it was time to pass the wood, the lively park bringing peace. Looking over to see he had filled the entire plate out.

After smashing them he felt no different, tossing broken glass away. "Whatchu wanna do?" He pushed two pieces of gum into his mouth, grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers making her blush serious. "It don't matter." She yawned popping her gum, making their way towards the car.

Instead of going straight home they stopped at a crafts store and the new ice cream parlor before going to her spot. Taking their showers and getting settled in no time, Mir eating up every bit of attention he got from her.

"Hello?"

"He-do he kno what personal space is? Damn," Nala laughed, she was sitting on Mir's lap doing her nails. He was fighting his sleep as he watched her, "Apparently no." Placing the designs on her nails carefully.

"Ok. Well tell this bitch nothing wrong with her hair, she begged for it and now she don't like it. I'm finna slide her ass." Flipping the camera to show Tyti in the mirror crying. "I look like a fuckin lizard bro t-this shit gotta go."

"Shut the fuck up!" Nuke yelled as he passed the door, tired of hearing them. It was either, laughter or arguing all the time. Looking closer she got confused, "Tyti they look cute on you."

"No bro. I look like a damn chicken head." She cried harder, she was a braid and loc type of girl, seeing her actual head shape was driving her crazy. But Auora understood, she had worn so many wigs she hated her actual hairline and head shape.

"You take that out I'm not doin it again. I'm not fuckin playin with you."

"Get out my face for i slide you bitch."she hung up the phone when they started fighting, they never fought hard enough to make each other bleed but scratches were definitely left.