Chapter- 5 Sometimes Dislike Is The first Emotion Of A New Starting.

Chapter - 5
Sometimes Dislike Is The First Emotion Of A New Starting.

This time Mai gets hurt by her best friend and her crush at the same time. This thing will be difficult for her that's why in that pain she just packs her bag and takes all her favourite things with the thought she will never come back to this place.

Till the time Mai reaches to door to open it to exist. She did not have any plans about where sha e has to go or what to do.

But when she opens the gate. She found another handwritten book having the same handwriting as "Words Make Me Fall".
And the name of this new book was "Grab A Glass Of Wine". And there was a small envelope which had a small letter having the words a new story was waiting for the search for new characters. It was having a train ticket between that letter.

Mai grabbed a book and went in search of that new story.

It was 4:00 Am of the morning when she left the house with her luggage.
In the pain of her emotions, she was not able to think of anything maybe because of that thing only she was just walking on that path which was coming in front of her.
She was too early for the train because she reached at 5:00 Am and the time for the train which was written on that ticket was 8:00 Am.

It was the time of winter because of which the station was empty and covered with dark fog.
She sits under the roof and takes out that new book.
The first statement she read in that book was written by Nightwalker.
Now she was sure about the real writer of these handwritten books.

She starts her story by reading but maybe that winter was not enough cold to overcome the heat of the words that the book was having.
Because earlier the books she read before were like love stories of sweet girls and mafias or love or romcom types.
But this one has a new story with many deep words.
That is what makes it special. With every page, she turns and moves to the next one more turned on hormones she got by that book.

That book was telling the basic need of fuck boy and how much harsh he can be when he takes his move with no feelings.

The hormones of Mai were so much lost in that book that she did not notice the time and forgot about the train.

A loud sound of a train horn comes to her breaking the silence between that book and Mai's imagination.

She grabbed the luggage and got ready to ride the train. She noticed the emptiness of the station and the inside of the train was the same but some couples or solo travellers were having their corners to enjoy their lifestyle.

She was standing at the gate with a deep thought of what next she should do. Now she has no idea of that ticket, that book, that writer or any other things.

But a sudden sound she hears from outside the gate.

"STOP THE TRAIN"

As the fog was dark it became hard to see the face of that guy who was it.

But he was running just because of was late for his train.

With a white cotton shirt and black pants. A strip of a bag was just in one hand.

He was shouting to stop the train.
When Mai noticed this thing came at the gate and tried to call him fast.

She raises her hand to give support to that guy. That boy was step by step coming closer to the gate when he reached the range of Mai's hand. Many times it becomes hard for both to grab the other one hand because of the imbalance of the train.

After a few tries when the hands are locked. Mai was able to see the face of that guy.

At that point, Mai was not in the mood to take a guy on a train because he was none other than a cafe boy. Mai doesn't like the way that boy is because he is the opposite of her.

But somehow he came to the train. Mai's mood was destroyed in a few seconds. After seeing him too close to her standing at the gate.

Mai takes a deep look at the outfit of that boy.
Who was looking to descend from far away in a white shirt and black pants now it was visible how different he was from decent words.

The white shirt looks too simple now he has changed her opinion by having the open two buttons at the beginning of that shirt having a thin silver chain on his neck. Sleeves were folded up till the albo. Which makes the veins of his hand visible to everyone but his hands were not empty some kind of bracelet of pearl was there in his right hand and an analogue watch was in his left hand.

In the cafe because of huddy Mai was not able to see his long curly hair which now he has tied up.

This combination has made him a big dislike for Mai.

After a few minutes when Mai has destroyed him by just her eye contact. He takes a few steps like self-defence and makes himself introduce to Mai.

Boy: - Hye! My name is Richard. And I think we have met before also while you were finding your drugs.

Mai: - Mr Richard mind your business. Yes, we met before also but now don't try to meet me again drug dealer.

(Richard has an expression of fear from Mai. )

Richard: - Sure ma'am I will take care of this thing. But can I ask one thing?

Mai: - What?

Richard: - Did now also you have brought your that reader bottle for this trip on which it is written: "Mai wanna read".

Mai: - I bring anything did you have any problem?

After this whole argument when they both went to find their seats it was a big coincidence that they were the seat partner.

After knowing this thing Mai has the expression that only one of them will be there at the end of this trip.

(Now this point makes unexpected things for both of them none of them knows what is going to happen. Maybe because things were the plan of someone or the wish of someone. )

Don't forget to upvote the story. And give your precious comments on this story.

Let's continue the story in the next chapters.

Written by Night Walker.