Chapter 62: Dance the Night Away

NYSA

Is it possible to have a wide grin plastered on your face for whole 24 hours?

Ask me.

A day passed and everything is replaying itself in my mind making me realise that in two days, I'll be married to him.

I can't articulate how I feel but like if I have to, I'd say: Ecstatic, Jubilant and Euphoric.

He's the cause of my euphoria in the truest and the most literal sense.

"Nysaaa!!" My cousin came to me happily and gave me a tight hug.

The only cousin I love hugging to.

"Hiii sistaa!!" I exclaimed dramatically and she flicked my forehead cringing at my remark.

"Where's my cute Navi?" I asked to see her hiding behind her mother giggling to herself when I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me.

"Maasi!!" She chirped and I acted like I was surprised.

I picked her up in my arms and she giggled throwing her hands at me.

"This dress is so pretty Navi!" I exclaimed eyeing her lavender lehenga from top to bottom.

"Thankyou!" She giggled making both of us laugh at her gummy smile.

"Chal, Nysa, ab ready ho ja, mami aayengi toh chilayengi!" My cousin suggested and I nodded giving a final peck to Navya and they went away.

Next arrived Rai ready in her hot pink and lavender ombre sharara with two coffees in her hand.

"Thankyou very much!" I exclaimed grabbing my coffee and she chuckled sitting beside me.

"Nervous?" She asked sipping on her coffee.

"It's natural, isn't it? I know it's Aryan but this nervousness and excitement is deep rooted inside me." I explained my situation and she passed a smile.

"You know Aryan and you love him so much, remember my case? I hated him and I was ready to choose death over him so if not anything less, atleast you know where you're going to and who the person is. Trust me, there's no one who loves you as much as Aryan do. It's like he'll sacrifice even himself just to see a smile on her face so instead of worrying what could go wrong, focus on how you both can handle everything together." She explained everything in few words and I narrowed my eyes teasingly.

"Itni samajhdar kabse ho gayi?" I teased standing up to wear my footwear when I got a glimpse of Ruhaan standing at the door staring at Rai in amusement.

"Jabse ek samajhdar aadmi se pyaar ho gaya!" She replied with a wide grin on her face.

I pointed at the back and she turned around to see Ruhaan standing with the widest grin on his face.

She glared at me and then went away with Ruhaan who's supposedly teasing her now.

I grabbed my phone to see a text from Aryan.

'I am waiting, love! Aur kitna time lagega? Already bahut sundar ho!'

I facepalmed myself and there entered Samayra in her lavender suit.

"Chale frappy?" She teased and I laughed putting my arm around her shoulder.

We both descended the stairs when the whole dhol thing started joined by Aryan, all of my cousins and friends.