Chapter 15: Reunion

Just 5 chapters to the confession, I am so excited!

ARYAN

We reached Romeo Lane and our place was already booked. Any, Nysa, Rai booked the whole place by using their money and apparently there's a surprise for her which only they know, even we don't know.

Nysa was trying to come to me everytime I was alone but I can't talk to her right now. Her face was sad but she has to bear it, I am not going to be always there to hug her and comfort her.

Soon, Vihaan came with Vanya
and she looked pretty. I went to her, side hugged her and greeted her Happy Birthday, she thanked me with a small smile.

"What happened?" I asked with confusion as to why she's not completely happy on HER day.

"Nothing, I was just missing my friends from school." She said with a small smile.

"SURPRISEEEEE!!!" came the voice of three boys standing at the entrance.

They took all the attention of the girls and they instantly ran to them. They were literally running while wearing their heels. Waise girti padti hai lekin heels mein bhaag leti hai.

They all hugged each other like they are long lost siblings.

"Happy Birthday V!!!!" all the three boys shouted at her and she hugged them tightly.

The tallest one spoke something and they all laughed at his apparent joke. They came towards us and we all introduced each other. They were Rohan, Ritik and Aditya, her school friends she was missing. So, this was the surprise. These girls can do anything for each other, impressive.

"Aditya raha nhi gaya Nysa ke bina, huh?" Rai said teasingly. I narrowed my eyes at the duo. (Aryan, you can't live without Nysa, can you?)

"Ha, nhi reh sakta hai." He said putting her hand around her bare shoulders. She chuckled at him. That should be me, not him, definitely not him. (Yes, I can't live without her)

"Ohh, finally accept kar liya?" V teased them and I fisted my hands. (Oh, so you finally accepted?)

"Tum log bhi na? Har samay same baat karte ho" Nysa said laughing. (You guys talk about the same thing everytime.)

"Don't worry, they are just friends." Any came beside me and whispered in my ears.

"What?"

"I know you love her."

"And why do you think that?" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow.

"Because you look at her like Virat Kohli looks at Anushka Sharma."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do AND agree or not, you do love her. You can tell me, no? It would be our secret, I promise and anyway I am your bestfriend, aren't I?"

"Fine, I love her."

"Does Anirudh know about it?" She asked excitedly.

"No, why?" I asked with confusion.

"You told me before him, another way to tease him." I chuckled at her. Sooner or later, he'll know too. She'll know too.

"Did something happened between you two?" She asked to me. As soon as she asked me, I don't know what happened but panic seized inside me. I recalled everything that happened three years ago. This should not happen now, Anirudh is not here, nobody knows about it. I don't want anyone's pity anymore. I rushed out and Any followed me.

"What happened to him?" Nysa asked.

"Let me see, I'll be back. You stay here." Any replied and rushed outside behind me. I thanked Any for stopping Nysa right there. She can't see me miserable, not yet.