Chapter 1: Result Day and Trip

NYSA

Its D-Day. Its finally my result day and I can't be more nervous than I already am.

I have been dreaming of becoming a fashion designer since I was like 13 years old and now that my destiny is going to be decided today, I feel like I am stuck in a time loop and I am not getting out anytime soon. I don't know if I'll get in or not but one thing that I've learnt from my amazing friends is to never lose hope but who will tell them about my parents, ugh.

I just woke up today and the first thing I heard my mother saying was about my result, no good morning or anything. I got ready hastily and called Anaysha, Vanya and Raina, they were equally worried about my result but more optimistic and supportive than my parents. Anyway, who cares.

I wore simple black cargos with a black sweatshirt on and tied my hair up in a ponytail, I walked to the mirror and started applying the limited skincare I have because apparently my parents think that too much creams and serums only ruin your skin, yk old school.

As soon as I walked downstairs, I was asked about the same thing for the tenth time since morning and now this was my whole family asking me.

Thank god, my sister went to school and is not here to irritate me more.

I answered them truthfully and in the nicest tone possible and they all nodded their heads saying "you're a genius, don't you worry about the result, as always its gonna be 98 or 99". This was affirming but I was not able to swallow it down my throat. I nodded smilingly.

I started my daily routine by visiting mandir and doing the usual mantras, I did my breakfast, helped a little in serving food to my father and grandfather and I went ahead to my room.

It was still 2 hours to the result declaration and let me tell you, the most dreadful two hours of my life. I don't know where my life is going to turn to. I don't know what's the next chapter in line nor I am aware to the slightest of the events that are going to take place once I am in college but but but, I'll have my girls and as long as they are with me, I am fine and there's nothing to worry about.

I called and asked them to come to my house and save me from the anxiety and listening to my overdramatic ass, they rushed and just came in 30 minutes, all of them.

First entered Vanya, let me introduce you to her. She's the most intelligent girl I've ever seen in my life, I met her in high school and we instantly clicked, we instantly shared telepathy and there was nothing that can stop us from talking for an hour or two daily. She's 5'5, fair enough with curly hair and some great intriguing thoughts though she don't tell anyone else. She is this hidden creative who make stories up in her mind and dude, why not she read books and has her own fictional boyfriends, Christian Harper on the top and she listens to Taylor Swift so that makes her everything but she hides everything. She came up to me and instantly we were talking about the latest fashion trends going on that made me forget my nervousness for a while.

Then entered Anaysha, she used to be my bestfriend but something happened. It did end well though but it is not like it used to be. Guess what? We just can't live without each other nagging about boys and clothes and being judgy. She's a beautiful and cheerful 5'4 with short wavy hairs and let me tell you, she loves colouring her hair and getting piercing on her ears. She currently has pink streaks on her hair and 6 piercing, 3 on each ear. She's the happy soul in our group who flows like the blue water and makes everything smooth. She doesn't have the care in the world and she do what her heart tells her to. She sat behind beside me and hugged me, she's a hugger, I am definitely not.

Last came Raina, she lives a little far from my house. She's the shortest in our group and we DEFINITELY make fun of her for that. She's 5'2 with amazing hair because her mother took care of them with all the homemade stuff and ig it really worked. She has good face because one time we were on omegle, every other boy who came asked for her Instagram and her grumpy ass denied everyone. She is the funny one in the group and everything she does, she manages to get a laugh out of us. She hides her life too from everybody except me. I know her flaws, her parents, her insecurities and everything a friend of 7 years know. She hugged Anaysha because she knows me and Vanya are not huggers. We instantly cringed but went back to our normal faces before they notice.

2 hours passed with our continuous banters and jokes and a notification charmed itself on the top of my laptop and there it was, MY RESULT.