Chapter 61: Mehndi and the Game

Start from the beginning

The asshole deserves it.

"Chalo ab jaldi and check your phone, you might have tonnes of calls and messages from bhabhi!" He commented locking the door and I checked my phone.

"Fuck!" I cursed and he snickered.

"Kya hua?"

"No calls and messages!" I replied rushing down.

"That's better!"

"Nah, worse." I said and just as I was descending the stairs, I saw her standing with crossed arms glaring at me.

"Sorry, I am really sorry, love! I didn't realise the time!" I exclaimed genuinely caressing her cheeks and she pulled back moving to where our friends were sitting.

"Shaadi bhi sapne mein kar lena, kya hi jayega!" She sneered and I pressed my forehead.

I looked at her parents and they passed me a smile. I went to them, touching their feet and earned their blessings.

I met her other family members and all of them blessed me with a good life.

I looked back at her and she was casually talking to everyone not sparing me a glance.

"I am so proud of myself!" I spoke to no one in particular when I heard six voices and Nysa instantly spotted the source of voice running to them along with Any, V and Moksha.

I followed them and that's when Ruhaan and Raina came in my sight along with Ritik, Rohan, Aditya and Nevaan.

A smile adorned my lips at the sight and I hugged Ruhaan firmly which made him chuckle.

"Aa gayi finally! Aur thoda late ho jaate? Aaj sab aise hi hai!" Nysa mocked and directed the last statement at me.

"Traffic bhai, traffic!" Rohan excused giving everyone a hug.

"Excuses and excuses!" Rai added and their eyes widened.

"Trust me, I nudged them to come here yesterday but their stubborn and busy asses never consider me important." She said glaring at Ruhaan who kept his arm protectively.

"Yeh dhyaan rakh raha hai?" V asked teasingly making Ruhaan roll his eyes.

"He's been taking good care of me just starting recently!" Rai answered teasing Ruhaan.

"And why is that?" Came Anirudh behind me.

"A baby on board!" Ruhaan exclaimed happily and our eyes fell off our sockets.

"WHAT?" Any shouted in surprise and all three of them hugged Rai tightly and gently.

"Hume kab batane wali thi?" Nysa asked looking back and forth at them.

"We just got to know a week ago so decided to break it to you guys today!" Ruhaan added and everyone gave a big group hug to them.

We all moved towards the table for breakfast and they broke the news to our families too.

"Nysa?" I called her and she glared back at me.

"I am sorry, ab ho gaya bas theek hai? Itna late bhi nhi hua main!" I defended myself pulling her beside me.

"Forgiven!" She sighed passing me a smile and we joined everyone sitting beside each other on the chairs.

"When are your parents coming Ruhaan and Vihaan?" Dad asked while everyone else ate food.

"They'll be joining tomorrow in sangeet." Ruhaan answered followed by Vihaan's nod.

Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my lap and I looked at Nysa sipping on her coffee without giving out much in her expressions.