My grip on his shoulders went low when he again pushed me from my waist closing every gap between. "Fuck! Kiss me back". He said between the kiss as I clenched my eyes but still didn't listened to him. He let go of my kiss but lips still was connected, he hold my Jaws while I was breathing heavily. "Kiss me back I said". I shook my head while breathing heavily as he smirked.

"You're testing my limits princess". He said with an smirk as I gasped when he throw me on his shoulder, I wide my eyes as I starts to tap on his bare back. "What are you- Ugh!"

He pushed me on the bed slightly making me to sit as he was stood in front of me I gulped as he came closer to me, I was still breathless as I closes my eyes while his lower region was in front of my face. I flinched when he trailed his fingers on my forehead. "Jungkook do-don't-

"Shhh, I know you want me too the way I want you". He climbed on the bed as I gasped when he made me sit in his lap as he made my legs to wrap around his abdomen, my head was down while I was breathing heavily, He cupped my face as he leaned forward. "Baby it's alright, just let me climb". I closes my eyes with heavy breaths as I bite on my swollen lips to hold the sinful voices when he kissed my jawline and his kisses trailed down to my neck, my eyebrows crushed with heavy breaths when his wet tongue licked my flesh and made it more sensitive making me to gulp and clench his shoulders cause I felt like falling even i wasn't.

The moment which I never thought would take place, Me and Jungkook, in between the bed, closer to each other that not even air can pass through, I never thought of him touching me and making me feel that way, I know clearly that's it's wrong, I always wanted to be loyal with yoongi but I forgot him!

I forgot everything, only me and him, only our past memories where he held hands and promised, it felt like each and every dreadful memory has erased and only Me and Him remained even in the whole world, I should Run, Push him, Should be terrified but it felt like we owned the night. "Jungkoo-

"Shhhhh, not like that, I want you to scream my name when I'll be inside you". I wide my eyes at him but I wide my eyes more like they would come out of their sockets when he pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me. "Jung-

"I said! When I'll be inside so better shut that little mouth or I'll gag that pretty hole". He paused while looking at her hung mouth and smirked. "I'm talking about both hole of yours". She was about to place her hand on his chest to push him but he hold them and pinned them above her head while smirking at her. "You're so bad at pretending so don't". With that he smashed his lips on hers, eating hungrily her mouth and licking each and every inch of her while she wiggled her shoulder to get him back away but it wasn't helping much cause she wasn't doing much.

She want him to do that, she was denying that fact, she wanted him and her heat throbed inside her pantie when he apart her legs with his knee while eating her mouth like an hungry beast, he sucked and bite on her already assaulted lips, saliva streamed down to the chin with thick strings dripping to the chest as he put her lips between his luscious ones and let go of them with an pop sound after biting them making her to gasp for air.

"Fuck! I want you Y/n!". He confessed as he hold her sweater's buttons and starts to unbutton her sweater while she was letting him do cause she need it too, He threw the sweater away in the room somewhere and let her just be in her bralette as he stare at her chest before smashing his lips on her and this time she showed the same intensity in kissing him cause now the barrier almost had broken and the limits had crossed now, there's no turning back and the point is broken now.