After sometime she slept while crying. Her father was continuously patting her head.

-------------------------------------------------

Present :-

" I told you to not to step out of your house. Still you disobey me. How dare you." He spoke angrily.

" Wha.." she was about to deny that but he came towards her and started choking her.

With the other hand he unlocked his phone and played a video.

In the video. She was going somewhere ditching his guards. Some guards saw her and she ran away from there.

He then played the next video where she was beating his gaurds.

A garud came from behind and was about to catch her. she quickly took out his gun from his waistband and attacked him on his forehead making him faint.

She was dealing with them effortlessly like it was her daily job. They were around eight garuds still she didn't got a single scratch.

Suddenly left her and suddenly he took out his gun and pointed at her forehead. She didn't even flinched.

" Who are you " he asked. Clearly frustration was visible in his voice.

" Your soon to be wife " she said and smriked.she was on gun point still She was unaffected with it.

" How did you do it ? Who taught you all that ? Where did you go ? FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU BITCH. " He shouted. He was frustrated. He didn't knew what was happening with him. He never lost his calm like this. He knew he had to deal with her smartly. She was not easy to deal with women. She was different.

" Don't lose your calm like this Mr.Rathor. i'll answer your all questions. Firstly I know how to fight. Self defence you know. " He shot a glar towards her but she royally ignored it.

" About where did I go and why I disobey you umm .... " She came near him and whispered in his ears sensually. " It's for you to find out. "

Now his anger was at peak no one has ever dare to go against him , lie to him , look into his eyes and challenge him. She was the first one and he hated that. He hated her.

He always finds out about the person from looking into their eyes but in her case it's different. It's like her eyes are deep ocean of emotions but he's not able to read it. She is very good at hiding her emotions. Infact better than him. He hates that. He hates her.

Everyone fears him. Everyone Bowes infront of him. They respect him. No one dares to look into his eyes except for family. His name is enough to make you shiver. One look of him is enough to terrify you for the lifetime.

But she , she doesn't care for any of
this. She is not afraid of him. She loves to challenge him. If he is fire than she would love to play in that fire and burn in that with her 'I don't fucking care ' attitude. She never bows infront of anyone. She has the power to make you kneel down and make you beg for the life. Her anura screams danger.

He is a devil. Who doesn't know the meaning of mercy. This word is not in his dictionary. He is the king who can never harm a innocent one but don't even leave a single soul when he is the devil. The Mafia king. He loves to torcher people. Their screams are like melody for him. To make people beg for death - it's his speciality.

She is the rebel. The bitch. The wounded lioness. She herself is a danger. Don't go on her looks. She looks like an soft, sweet, inocent girl. She looks like a delicate flower petel. Huhh... You go near her and she will make sure to burn you to the hell. She will make you question your whole life. Your whole existence.

Blood - she loves blood. A bloody vampire. She loves to play with her enemy before killing them. She makes them hate her to the core before killing them. She is psycho. The secret agent. Her only motive in life is to take revenge. She doesn't know the meaning of life. She never lived. This revenge is the only thing that is keeping her alive.

He took out some papers form the table and handed them to her. She looked at it confusingly.

"What is this ?" She asked him.

" I am sure that my soon to be wife knows how to read. " He said and a smrik formed on his lips.

Now she was losing her calm too. She knew if she stayed here with him for a second she will either reveal her identity or kill him. And she didn't want any of it to happen.

" Con.. Contact marriage? " It was a mare whisper. If there was no silence in the air he wouldn't be able to hear that.

She felt the world freeze around her. It felt like her heart skipped a beat and she couldn't breathe. It broke her heart again. But why ?

His brought her back from her thoughts.

" So soon to be mrs.Rathor. we will only be living together for six months. And then I am free. "

She was about to say something but he cut her off.

" I am not done yet. Listen to me carefully. In these six months I will show you what a living hell feels like. You will beg me to live you. Still I won't. You have challenged me. The yuvraj singh Rathore. The devil. I will make you regret your decision and your life. "

He said and left from there not before breaking the vase which was on the table.

Ruhaani's pov :-

I don't know what is happening. I don't know what am I feeling. It's like I am hurt but don't know why. I should be happy that I don't have to face them for the lifetime. It's just for the six months.

Six months.

What are these feelings ? What is happening to me ? Why I am feeling this again ? Why I am feeling weak again ?

No.

No.No.No. i shouldn't feel like this. I can't be weak again. Ruhi you can't do this to yourself. You can't be weak again. You can't let them win again.

You have to fight. You have to fight with yourself. With them. With him.

I won't let them hurt me again.

They all have to pay for their deeds. I won't spare any of them.

   -----------------------------------------------------

Hello cuties 🥰

I know I delayed too much this time and I am really sorry for that.

I have my exams by end of January and I was really busy in my studies that I couldn't write the chapter.

I think this month will be really hectic for me and I won't be able to write much so please wait for me. I promise I won't disappoint you guys and will come back with a new chapter.

I know this chapter was not much interesting but again sorry 😔

Anyways guys if I am not setting any vote or comment goals for chapter that doesn't mean I do not expect it.

I am requesting you guys please vote on the chapters and do comment.

Ok then,

Take care,
Bye ❤️😘