Why ? She doesn't love me now ? Am I a bad girl ? Did I do something wrong ? That's why she is giving me punishment maybe ? Am I not a angel now ? She loves her more than me now ? She won't love me like she used to do ?

I thought as tears collected in my eyes. I was noticing it from a long time now. She stopped spending time with me. She gives her whole focus on my sister or my brother. She doesn't ignore me but she doesn't spend time with me either. She is not like before. She is changed. She is not like my mamma used to be.

Author POV:-

She was quite jealous of her baby sis. It's not like she hated her. But till now she was the one who was getting whole attention and pempering of the whole family. And suddenly the attention got shifted to someone else so it is natural to get a little jealous.

She knew that her sister has no fault in it. ' she is a small baby. If she is hungry or sleepy or hurt she can just cry so we have to take care of her. We have to give her time. '

It was her mother's words. She knew that her mamma was right. She was just a baby. But what about her ? Isn't she a baby too ? She also needs time. Attention. Care. Love. She also crave for it.

Seeing them all laughing together and enjoying. Forgetting about her. Pierced the little soul's heart. She dropped her school bag there and started walking towards them carrying tears in her eyes.

She was just looking at the baby and her family that she didn't noticed the pipe and fell on the ground. She hissed and tried to get up putting pressure on her hands but a painful cry escaped her mouth when her burised palm touched the ground.

Suddenly someone came running and lifted her up in her arms. She didn't need to look up and see the person. She knew it was her father. Maybe the only person who loves and cares for her truly.

She didn't look up for a second. She just put her head in his chest and wrapped her tiny hands around his neck. Her safest place. Her home. Her bestfriend. Her protector. Her world. Her father.

He sat on one of the chair. Everyone surrounded them and asked how was she? Did she hurt my self ? She should have been careful. She scared them. She knew they were worried. But still she didn't look up and hid more in his chest.

Her father quickly tightened his hold around her like he understood what she was feeling right now. That's what she admire the most about her father is he always understands her and make her feel safe.

He told all of them to sit on their place again and not to freak out. It would scare her more.

He made her look at him and his eyes soften seeing tears in his princess's eyes. He noticed that she was trying to hold back her tears which tence him more because she never held back her emotions.
If she felt like crying she would come to him and cry in his embrace.

One more spacial thing about her was wherever she cried it was in his embrace. On his shoulder. He was proud that his daughter shared her thoughts her emotions with him without any hesitation.

But today ? His princess was holding back her emotions. It hurted him. He caressed her cheek softly and asked " What happened princess ? Are you okay ? "

And that was it. She couldn't hold her tears and she started crying. She burried her face in his chest and wrapped her hands around his waist.

Seeing her crying like this everyone got worried. It never happened before. Her mother got tensed seeing her daughter crying like this. She knew that if she would ask her then she wouldn't tell her. She would talk to her husband about it later.