epilogue

"ladies and gentlemen, esteemed guests, family, and friends,"

the priest paused his speech and observed the shy wed-to-be bride and groom with a warm smile. the couple fidgeted on the altar and sent loving gazes towards each other. the crowd cooed.

"today, we gather in the presence of family and friends to witness and celebrate the union of choi yeonjun and park jiwoo."

"today, they embark on a journey of love and companionship that will bind them together in the sacred bond of marriage."

the older man continued his speech. among the crowd, y/n stood at the back. she was invisible to the human eyes so no one could see how she stood right in the center of the place with sadness. her eyes lingered on the groom who was dressed in the finest fabrics. the couple had gone for a monochromatic theme hence the black and white wedding outfits. though bland, yeonjun looked astonishing in his apparel. the stylist did a great job with styling his hair which was slicked back in an attractive manner. he stood confidently but his blush gave it away with how shy and excited he was as it was coated red. y/n then batted an eye towards the bride. she looked pretty just like she always looked and the wedding dress intensified that effect on her.

she shook out of her daze once she heard the priest.

"you may kiss the bride now."

a simple smile stretched itself onto the cupid's face. she watched with a broken heart as the couple embraced and molded their lips into each other. unknowingly, a tear rolled down.

maybe the newly wed couple's love story was to be the 'she fell first, she fell harder, she still loved him and he finally fell for her' trope. jiwoo was a stubborn and kind girl who didn't give up on her adoration on yeonjun. after her numerous attempts, she finally won.

but the cupid lost.

either way, it's not like she could change their fate. in the end, the couple were destined to be together.

watching the couple lovingly pull away from the kiss, y/n's heart twinged within. she turned away with a fulfilled purpose.

she was sent down here to guide yeonjun to his actual soulmate and she did it.

but, at what cost?

he will no longer have any memories of her now that she has finished her mission. he will no longer remember that he loved her before jiwoo. though their time was short, y/n should've known to not get attached.

after all, it's the cupid's mistake for doing the forbidden.

CUPID'S MISTAKE FINALLY CAME TO AN END!! THANKS FOR YOUR ENDLESS SUPPORT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY <3 WHAT WERE YOUR THOUGHTS LMK PLS I WAS PLANNING TO UPDATE THIS NEXT WEEK BUT I DECIDED TO END THIS BEFORE MY BDAY SO TAKE THIS AS MY EARLY...

CUPID'S MISTAKE FINALLY CAME TO AN END!! THANKS FOR YOUR ENDLESS SUPPORT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY <3 WHAT WERE YOUR THOUGHTS LMK PLS I WAS PLANNING TO UPDATE THIS NEXT WEEK BUT I DECIDED TO END THIS BEFORE MY BDAY SO TAKE THIS AS MY EARLY BDAY GOODIE BAG LOL ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK!! ( my personal thought of this book : i kinda felt that it was fast paced but it was intentional because yeonjun supposedly have not moved on and merely enjoyed being loved + y/n was a hopeless romantic that was conflicted between her duties and feelings, hence her hasty decisions and actions)

also shameless promotion... (trust me, they are better planned and will be better than this story)

last summer | huening kai
a heartwarming strangers to friends to lovers story filled with sprinkles of angst and fluff //  will he be able to fulfill her bucket list before she kisses him goodbye?

oopsie daisy! | choi beomgyu
a childhood enemies (pranksters) to lovers story filled with forced proximity and sudden realizations and nostalgia // "oops, didn't mean to drown him. he was getting on my nerves."

your hotline | choi soobin
dedicated to those who are and will never be loved, hurry download the app 'HeartSync' and find your one and only! // strangers to online lovers to offline lovers with angst drizzling here and there

his bodyguard | kang taehyun
with a bullet that missed the target, taehyun barely survives when chaos starts to unfold around him. will he be saved from danger or will danger herself save him? // probably lots of forced proximity // "if you wanna get yourself killed, go on."

if any of these stories interest you, do check them out and support me!